Riot: please, give us a male AP mid

#21MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 10:57:20 AM
MizunoRyuu posted...
MEGAsoldier posted...
I don't like playing Yordles, Fat people, or Females because I find them visually unappealing and impossible to relate to. I don't like placing myself into the body of any of those things.

And the award for most pretentious insecure douche of the century goes to...

How is that insecure whatsoever? I am extremely secure in being a straight skinny male. The disgust for those three things does not stem from insecurity, but from just mere disgust for Yordles and fat people. I don't like playing females for the mere fact that I cannot relate to a female in the sense of me being one, because I am in fact not a female. I have never like playing females in any games. It is just overall a boring experience for me because I feel detached from the character.
#22MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 10:58:16 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
But...Cho is ok?

I dont understand people sometimes.

Does cho fit the criteria for Yordle, Fat, or Female? Cho is a monster, and while playing a monster certainly isn't my ideal character, it isn't the worst.
#23NinoSuavePosted 4/5/2013 10:58:17 AM
MizunoRyuu posted...
MEGAsoldier posted...
I don't like playing Yordles, Fat people, or Females because I find them visually unappealing and impossible to relate to. I don't like placing myself into the body of any of those things.

And the award for most pretentious insecure douche of the century goes to...

You?

This was just rude beyond all reason. Its his opinion that those characters arent what he likes and he doesnt want to play them. No need to bash the guy just because he wants a new character he would be interested in.
---
GT: Simply Nino
Currently Playing: Smite, PoE Waiting on: Nintendo to get their S*** together.
#24NicoGrimmPosted 4/5/2013 10:59:55 AM
And yet, you still play Malzahar, and Chogath, Xerath, and Kassadin and Brand, and whoever else, but if it's a fat guy or a girl, you somehow can't relate? Seriously?
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#25MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 11:02:18 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
And yet, you still play Malzahar, and Chogath, Xerath, and Kassadin and Brand, and whoever else, but if it's a fat guy or a girl, you somehow can't relate? Seriously?

Yes. Brand, Xerath, Malz, and Kassadin are humanoid males each with a distinct element/power that makes them unique. Or in other words, desirable to a human who has no real powers.. Don't see how that is hard to understand. Being fat or a yordle is not a desirable trait for me.
#26Fenrir the WolfPosted 4/5/2013 11:11:14 AM
RyokoWins posted...
What's with your aversion to playing those things? Like...why not play them?

---
And then John was a zombie.
#27wantfastcarsPosted 4/5/2013 11:19:20 AM(edited)
MEGAsoldier posted...
NicoGrimm posted...

Yes. Brand, Xerath, Malz, and Kassadin are humanoid males each with a distinct element/power that makes them unique. Or in other words, desirable to a human who has no real powers.. Don't see how that is hard to understand. Being fat or a yordle is not a desirable trait for me.

I'm an overweight white male. I'll play the champs I like. Like Volibear. I'm not a bear, and I don't see being a bear as a desirable trait, so I can't relate, but I play him anyways because I like him. Or Graves, who is pretty fit and carries a shotgun/cannon. I don't own a single gun, and I've never fired a shotgun, so I can't relate to him either. But I like him, so I play him. I don't see why you have to "immerse yourself in the game" and "relate to the champs you play." Just play the ones you like. Are you telling me you relate to a man made of lava, or a being made of pure magical energy?
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#28Fenrir the WolfPosted 4/5/2013 11:17:58 AM
Like do you not watch movies or read a book if the character is not a male
---
And then John was a zombie.
#29BoomerangRangerPosted 4/5/2013 11:19:02 AM
Did you stop playing metroid because the main character turned out to be a woman?
---
Lol username: SandsOfAzorin
#30supershadonicPosted 4/5/2013 11:20:46 AM
goes to play AP Ezreal some more and kick butt.