#41DepressedOtterPosted 4/5/2013 11:44:33 AM
TC do you wear fedoras irl?
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatRavage
http://i.imgur.com/8xkwd.png
#42BelligeroPosted 4/5/2013 11:47:23 AM
AP Rengar Mid. :S
#43wind64aPosted 4/5/2013 11:48:39 AM
Hmm, it might be interesting if we got an oddly kind and moral Incubus to act as an opposite to Ahri.

As far as things go, people play games in different ways. Some people get up in arms over guys playing as the female protagonist in Pokémon for some odd reason. I think it's silly but games are just games and people can enjoy them in many ways.

Personally I dislike Lightning and think of her personality as shallow and rather uncalled for in how much she tends to snap at and insult her allies.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#44robertoIIPosted 4/5/2013 12:02:16 PM
Emoglobin posted...
Play Kass

Or Cho

Or Gragas

Or Ziggs

Or Xerath

Or Kennen

Or Karthus

Or Galio

Veigar wants to have a word with you... But Xerath is excused...
---
PSN: robertoII
#45MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 12:05:15 PM
I find it amusing how linear people are. Just because I don't like female characters doesn't mean I am insecure. What would I even be insecure about? I don't get it. Do you think I have someone always behind me watching me play this game, and I would be embarrassed if I picked a female character? The fact that I am playing this nerdy ass game should say a lot. I just simply don't like them.

And no, I am not a Fedora guy. find it strange that you would try to make that connection. The Fedora wearers are notorious MLP lovers, and from what I have said in this topic, do you think there is any feasible chance I would watch that show?
#46ssupermario92Posted 4/5/2013 12:15:15 PM
MEGAsoldier posted...
I find it amusing how linear people are. Just because I don't like female characters doesn't mean I am insecure. What would I even be insecure about? I don't get it. Do you think I have someone always behind me watching me play this game, and I would be embarrassed if I picked a female character? The fact that I am playing this nerdy ass game should say a lot. I just simply don't like them.

And no, I am not a Fedora guy. find it strange that you would try to make that connection. The Fedora wearers are notorious MLP lovers, and from what I have said in this topic, do you think there is any feasible chance I would watch that show?

Fluttershy is best ponyy, and with that i ruined your day TC.

Enjoy
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 49 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: ryana
#47peetotPosted 4/5/2013 12:18:31 PM
Ziggs counts, you should play him he's super fun
#48P00DGEPosted 4/5/2013 12:31:53 PM
I don't give ****s until I get my Gandalf style wizard champion.
#49OmniImmortalPosted 4/5/2013 12:33:03 PM
By your logic, you shouldn't be playing any champion, since you shouldn't be able to relate to anything. Yes, you are so similar to Malzahar with your being a male it's so similar, you know? I mean myself I look just like this guy in Africa so I can understand how it feels to live in Africa in a part where you have to hunt for all your food since I like go to the shopping center and have to fight off vicious soccer moms for my cantaloupe and fresh gazelle meat. Definitely can't relate to any females even if their life situation is similar to mine, nope, only other males no matter how different our living situations/personalities are just because.
#50Final_HatsamuPosted 4/5/2013 12:36:35 PM
I had a friend with this problem too (well, just the female part).

He realized how stupid he was (his words, not mines) and now he's fine playing every champion.
---
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given