AP xin mid, it works

Corki Malph Maokai

Hell, try Yi Nasus Naut

Nunu Shaco Shen Singed

Sion Taric

F*** even trynd can ap mid

TF Warwick Yorick

Zac can mid, Zilean

Just because they are not conventional AP mids does not give you the excuse to dismiss them.

I just went through the champ list and now I want to try trynd ap mid sounds fun. I'll come back and tell you how well I did.
#54vengefulwalk92Posted 4/5/2013 2:06:12 PM
You should delete this post. Your insecurity is really embarrassing.. Even your screen name is over-compensating for SOMETHING.
#55MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 2:08:37 PM
OmniImmortal posted...
By your logic, you shouldn't be playing any champion, since you shouldn't be able to relate to anything. Yes, you are so similar to Malzahar with your being a male it's so similar, you know? I mean myself I look just like this guy in Africa so I can understand how it feels to live in Africa in a part where you have to hunt for all your food since I like go to the shopping center and have to fight off vicious soccer moms for my cantaloupe and fresh gazelle meat. Definitely can't relate to any females even if their life situation is similar to mine, nope, only other males no matter how different our living situations/personalities are just because.

Something I said earlier in the topic

"
Yes. Brand, Xerath, Malz, and Kassadin are humanoid males each with a distinct element/power that makes them unique. Or in other words, desirable to a human who has no real powers.. Don't see how that is hard to understand. Being fat or a yordle is not a desirable trait for me."

Just because I can't directly relate to them because I cant shoot fire doesn't mean I don't somewhat relate and envy them.

You're little "Unable to relate to females even if their life situation is different than mine" argument you tried there doesn't really apply to the situation. You are merely describing a situation in which one human being empathizes with another. Congratulations. This is a video game where fat crabs shoot spikes and munchkins who throw lightning. This is a fantasy world. I would rather not be a fat female yordle in my fantasy world. This is not empathy.
#56bigweese13Posted 4/5/2013 2:08:56 PM
MEGAsoldier posted...
MizunoRyuu posted...
MEGAsoldier posted...
I don't like playing Yordles, Fat people, or Females because I find them visually unappealing and impossible to relate to. I don't like placing myself into the body of any of those things.

And the award for most pretentious insecure douche of the century goes to...

How is that insecure whatsoever? I am extremely secure in being a straight skinny male. The disgust for those three things does not stem from insecurity, but from just mere disgust for Yordles and fat people. I don't like playing females for the mere fact that I cannot relate to a female in the sense of me being one, because I am in fact not a female. I have never like playing females in any games. It is just overall a boring experience for me because I feel detached from the character.

I'm not going to say anything about insecurities, but as a straight man the wording, I find Females visually unappealing, could probably use a rewording.
#57Masemune_100Posted 4/5/2013 2:15:45 PM(edited)
Since when do fedoras=MLP lovers lol? I wear fedoras on a regular basis and I don't like it at all.
Also you can play Varus and to a lesser extent Thresh as an AP mid. That straight out invalidated your entire argument since you counted Fiora as a jungler and Elise as a top when Riot never even advertised them as such, and Fiora jungle is garbage so saying "Oh, those two are bad mids" isn't going to work either.
Plus, in my entire argument, I forgot Zac. He's a perfectly viable AP Mid. You don't have a complaint anymore. Bye.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#58MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 2:10:37 PM
vengefulwalk92 posted...
You should delete this post. Your insecurity is really embarrassing.. Even your screen name is over-compensating for SOMETHING.

You people still haven't made any sort of case as to how this has anything to do with insecurity. I am starting to believe none of you have any idea what that word means.

I made this account when I was 11. 2003. Pretty sure I didn't make an account name about my genital size when I was 11.
#59MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 2:11:32 PM
bigweese13 posted...
MEGAsoldier posted...
MizunoRyuu posted...
MEGAsoldier posted...
I don't like playing Yordles, Fat people, or Females because I find them visually unappealing and impossible to relate to. I don't like placing myself into the body of any of those things.

How is that insecure whatsoever? I am extremely secure in being a straight skinny male. The disgust for those three things does not stem from insecurity, but from just mere disgust for Yordles and fat people. I don't like playing females for the mere fact that I cannot relate to a female in the sense of me being one, because I am in fact not a female. I have never like playing females in any games. It is just overall a boring experience for me because I feel detached from the character.

I'm not going to say anything about insecurities, but as a straight man the wording, I find Females visually unappealing, could probably use a rewording.

I don't find any sort of cartoon/video game/not real Females to be attractive.
#60bigweese13Posted 4/5/2013 2:20:31 PM
MEGAsoldier posted...
bigweese13 posted...
MEGAsoldier posted...
MizunoRyuu posted...
MEGAsoldier posted...

I don't find any sort of cartoon/video game/not real Females to be attractive.

I understand that, neither do I. But nowhere does it say video game Females, all it says is Females. I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, I just found the wording a little comical when i read it is all.

As for Yordles, you've never played Teemo? If not, I suggest it. A mushroom killing a guy that thinks he got out of a fight alive or randomly KS'ing a teammate is very satisfying.