Riot: please, give us a male AP mid

#61kaysa13Posted 4/5/2013 1:27:50 PM
Wow. Way to overblow this people. TC is only interested in playing male champions. It's his preference. What's the reason for calling him insecure?

The bigotry nowadays is quite marvelous indeed.
---
This is a signature.
#62BettyUboaPosted 4/5/2013 1:28:21 PM
MEGAsoldier posted...
I don't like playing Yordles, Fat people, or Females because I find them visually unappealing and impossible to relate to. I don't like placing myself into the body of any of those things.

oh don't worry

I'm sure you'll never have to worry about placing yourself into a woman.
---
Die the death! Sentence to death! Great equalizer is the death!
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6749/trollkastel.png
#63MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:32:04 PM
BettyUboa posted...
MEGAsoldier posted...
I don't like playing Yordles, Fat people, or Females because I find them visually unappealing and impossible to relate to. I don't like placing myself into the body of any of those things.

oh don't worry

I'm sure you'll never have to worry about placing yourself into a woman.

Assumptions of virginity on a League of Legends board. Absolutely groundbreaking.
#64Masemune_100Posted 4/5/2013 1:33:59 PM
So we're just ignoring me ending this topic?
Okay.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#65MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:36:54 PM
Masemune_100 posted...
So we're just ignoring me ending this topic?
Okay.

I stopped reading after mentioning you wear fedoras and that Varus is a viable AP mid.
#66Brt83Posted 4/5/2013 1:38:14 PM
I agree with the need of a new male ap mid, i dont understand (maybe i dont get INTO the game as much as TC) the need for non female/yordle but i respect it.

The thing i wanted to ask really, is what is MLP? Major league poker? i honestly dont know.
---
Some people say I have no life. To those people: up up down down left right left right ;BA select start! Ding! 30 lives!!
#67JimboJenPosted 4/5/2013 1:38:37 PM
MEGAsoldier posted...
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
Just play Viktor. Most people haven't touched him so it's almost like he's new rite

You people really aren't understand what I am saying here. I have played every male AP mid champion so much that they are all boring to me. I have played Malzahar many times. I have played Viktor many times. Thank you for the useless suggestions.

And yes, I don't play Females.

ing.
---
"the only way to ever really know life's lessons
is when it smacks you right in the face."- Bane- "In Pieces"
#68MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:38:56 PM
Brt83 posted...
I agree with the need of a new male ap mid, i dont understand (maybe i dont get INTO the game as much as TC) the need for non female/yordle but i respect it.

The thing i wanted to ask really, is what is MLP? Major league poker? i honestly dont know.

My Little Pony
#69Brt83Posted 4/5/2013 1:41:32 PM
What? Does that even still exist? People watch it? Nevermind people, it's even got an acronym and GUYS watch it?

I am lost. The internet has lost me. I have just found myself "too old for the trend" for the first time in my life.

I remember my cousin had a thing for My little pony (she had like a 100 of the things) back in the day... circa 1990.
---
Some people say I have no life. To those people: up up down down left right left right ;BA select start! Ding! 30 lives!!
#70Tornn7PoysPosted 4/5/2013 1:45:13 PM
Brt83 posted...

MLP is the board on 4chan that is for "Bronies" google it if you need to.

Anyway I tried AP mid trynd and it went about as bad as it can get.
My teammates called me a troll and the jungler refused to gank for me.

I was doing alright against Lissandra, but what killed me was the fact that I didn't get enough gold. I went straight for a lich bane and then I was gonna get a findish codex but the game ended to fast.

As AP mid trynd you really need to get certain items fast or you'll fall out.
The More You Know.