Riot: please, give us a male AP mid

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Riot: please, give us a male AP mid
2 years ago#61
Wow. Way to overblow this people. TC is only interested in playing male champions. It's his preference. What's the reason for calling him insecure?

The bigotry nowadays is quite marvelous indeed.
---
This is a signature.
2 years ago#62
MEGAsoldier posted...
I don't like playing Yordles, Fat people, or Females because I find them visually unappealing and impossible to relate to. I don't like placing myself into the body of any of those things.

oh don't worry

I'm sure you'll never have to worry about placing yourself into a woman.
---
Die the death! Sentence to death! Great equalizer is the death!
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6749/trollkastel.png
2 years ago#63
BettyUboa posted...
MEGAsoldier posted...
I don't like playing Yordles, Fat people, or Females because I find them visually unappealing and impossible to relate to. I don't like placing myself into the body of any of those things.

oh don't worry

I'm sure you'll never have to worry about placing yourself into a woman.

Assumptions of virginity on a League of Legends board. Absolutely groundbreaking.
2 years ago#64
So we're just ignoring me ending this topic?
Okay.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
2 years ago#65
Masemune_100 posted...
So we're just ignoring me ending this topic?
Okay.

I stopped reading after mentioning you wear fedoras and that Varus is a viable AP mid.
2 years ago#66
I agree with the need of a new male ap mid, i dont understand (maybe i dont get INTO the game as much as TC) the need for non female/yordle but i respect it.

The thing i wanted to ask really, is what is MLP? Major league poker? i honestly dont know.
---
Some people say I have no life. To those people: up up down down left right left right ;BA select start! Ding! 30 lives!!
2 years ago#67
MEGAsoldier posted...
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
Just play Viktor. Most people haven't touched him so it's almost like he's new rite

You people really aren't understand what I am saying here. I have played every male AP mid champion so much that they are all boring to me. I have played Malzahar many times. I have played Viktor many times. Thank you for the useless suggestions.

And yes, I don't play Females.

ing.
---
"the only way to ever really know life's lessons
is when it smacks you right in the face."- Bane- "In Pieces"
2 years ago#68
Brt83 posted...
I agree with the need of a new male ap mid, i dont understand (maybe i dont get INTO the game as much as TC) the need for non female/yordle but i respect it.

The thing i wanted to ask really, is what is MLP? Major league poker? i honestly dont know.

My Little Pony
2 years ago#69
What? Does that even still exist? People watch it? Nevermind people, it's even got an acronym and GUYS watch it?

I am lost. The internet has lost me. I have just found myself "too old for the trend" for the first time in my life.

I remember my cousin had a thing for My little pony (she had like a 100 of the things) back in the day... circa 1990.
---
Some people say I have no life. To those people: up up down down left right left right ;BA select start! Ding! 30 lives!!
2 years ago#70
Brt83 posted...

MLP is the board on 4chan that is for "Bronies" google it if you need to.

Anyway I tried AP mid trynd and it went about as bad as it can get.
My teammates called me a troll and the jungler refused to gank for me.

I was doing alright against Lissandra, but what killed me was the fact that I didn't get enough gold. I went straight for a lich bane and then I was gonna get a findish codex but the game ended to fast.

As AP mid trynd you really need to get certain items fast or you'll fall out.
The More You Know.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Riot: please, give us a male AP mid

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived