Riot: please, give us a male AP mid

#71gkh5Posted 4/5/2013 1:48:20 PM
This is the best topic this board has had in awhile. Thumbs up to TC
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#72Brt83Posted 4/5/2013 1:56:08 PM
I just googled bronies. I am completely dumbfounded. How did this happen, from where does this stem?

I have lost all faith in the internet people community.

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what
I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me."
---
Some people say I have no life. To those people: up up down down left right left right ;BA select start! Ding! 30 lives!!
#73Masemune_100Posted 4/5/2013 2:01:35 PM
MEGAsoldier posted...
Masemune_100 posted...
So we're just ignoring me ending this topic?
Okay.

I stopped reading after mentioning you wear fedoras and that Varus is a viable AP mid.

How did you get to the Varus mid part past the fedora part? Considering you actually read the entire post and you don't have a counter argument beyond that point I suppose I win. Now let this die.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#74marceloxlrPosted 4/5/2013 2:05:15 PM
You can't put yourself in the body of a fat guy or a girl because you don't "relate" with them, but you can relate to a fire god that possessed a human body just because he's a "male"? lol okay. Is your life just as boring? Cuz you know, you're missing some good stuff with that mentality.

If anything, play games with girls and don't think "i'm her", instead think "I'm watching/controlling her story".
---
"there's always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city"
-Elizabeth.
#75yomamma297Posted 4/5/2013 2:06:16 PM
Some of you people need to lighten up. TC has valid points.
---
Go Dolphins, Heat and Marlins!
GT: shock297
#76ClarkyMalarkyPosted 4/5/2013 2:17:19 PM
We have enough AP mids as is, what we need is another tank.
---
Your ugly face is starting to piss me off.
#77ArtosRCPosted 4/5/2013 2:18:51 PM
I made this account when I was 11. 2003.

Oh?
---
[ http://tinyurl.com/cko3jnz ]
http://i.imgur.com/FalQ9YF.jpg
#78Sid_IcarusPosted 4/5/2013 2:24:42 PM
The reasons not to play them seems petty and sad. A bit pathetic actually.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#79MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 2:24:53 PM
Masemune_100 posted...
MEGAsoldier posted...
Masemune_100 posted...
So we're just ignoring me ending this topic?
Okay.

I stopped reading after mentioning you wear fedoras and that Varus is a viable AP mid.

How did you get to the Varus mid part past the fedora part? Considering you actually read the entire post and you don't have a counter argument beyond that point I suppose I win. Now let this die.

Since I am honestly surprised your post wasn't a troll post, I will discuss it. Let me first state that both your Fedora and Varus comments were in the first 2 sentences, I have no reason to lie to you when I say I genuinely felt no need to read your post.

For one thing, being "Viable" and being "Doable" are two completely different things. Elise top is Viable. Fiora jungle is (barely) viable. Varus AP mid is doable. Doable in the sense that AP garen is doable.

As for Zac, I have yet to see any evidence that proves he is a viable AP mid. Not doable. Not in my own experience. Not in what I have seen. Seems like Amumu in this regard.
#80MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 2:27:03 PM
marceloxlr posted...
You can't put yourself in the body of a fat guy or a girl because you don't "relate" with them, but you can relate to a fire god that possessed a human body just because he's a "male"? lol okay. Is your life just as boring? Cuz you know, you're missing some good stuff with that mentality.

If anything, play games with girls and don't think "i'm her", instead think "I'm watching/controlling her story".

Would you rather be a fat guy or a fire god? I play video games to enter a realm in where anything is possible. I could be a fat guy if I wanted.

I don't really read the lore. Its not a story issue. Its an aesthetics issue. And I don't find any female aesthetically appealing to me. Or Yordles. Or fat men.