Riot: please, give us a male AP mid

#81MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 3:28:00 PM
ArtosRC posted...
I made this account when I was 11. 2003.

Oh?

Yep. I was 11 in 2003. Simple math and knowledge of how time works will lead you to the conclusion that I am 21.
#82Sid_IcarusPosted 4/5/2013 3:28:37 PM(edited)
marceloxlr posted...
You can't put yourself in the body of a fat guy or a girl because you don't "relate" with them, but you can relate to a fire god that possessed a human body just because he's a "male"? lol okay. Is your life just as boring? Cuz you know, you're missing some good stuff with that mentality.

If anything, play games with girls and don't think "i'm her", instead think "I'm watching/controlling her story".

Would you rather be a fat guy or a fire god? I play video games to enter a realm in where anything is possible. I could be a fat guy if I wanted.

I don't really read the lore. Its not a story issue. Its an aesthetics issue. And I don't find any female aesthetically appealing to me. Or Yordles. Or fat men.

But you're not him. It's a video game character that you're viewing from the third person. The video game is not your life as last time I check, moving in life is not done by right clicking.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#83MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 3:32:19 PM(edited)
Sid_Icarus posted...
marceloxlr posted...
You can't put yourself in the body of a fat guy or a girl because you don't "relate" with them, but you can relate to a fire god that possessed a human body just because he's a "male"? lol okay. Is your life just as boring? Cuz you know, you're missing some good stuff with that mentality.

If anything, play games with girls and don't think "i'm her", instead think "I'm watching/controlling her story".

Would you rather be a fat guy or a fire god? I play video games to enter a realm in where anything is possible. I could be a fat guy if I wanted.

I don't really read the lore. Its not a story issue. Its an aesthetics issue. And I don't find any female aesthetically appealing to me. Or Yordles. Or fat men.

But you're not him. It's a video game character that you're viewing from the third person. The video game is not your life as last time I check, moving in life is not done by right clicking.

...I am more than aware that I have not yet gained the ability to enter the computer screen in my life time. However, until virtual reality is improved upon, I will have to make do with 3rd person. I never said this game was my life. I have a life. I just enjoy playing a character I find to be visually appealing as it enhances the experience for me. If I cannot relate to a character, they are not visually appealing to me.

And since people are not liking the word "Relate", I will use a different description. If it is a character I WOULD NOT want to be in ANY lifetime, I don't want to play it.
#84Sid_IcarusPosted 4/5/2013 3:33:21 PM
You sure you're not still 11 because you seem to be running on the petty reasoning of one. Oh well, enjoy your outright idiotic reasoning. It doesn't make you seem sad at all.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#85MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 3:34:32 PM
Sid_Icarus posted...
You sure you're not still 11 because you seem to be running on the petty reasoning of one. Oh well, enjoy your outright idiotic reasoning. It doesn't make you seem sad at all.

I am sorry that you can't have a debate without resorting to Ad Hominem. Better luck next time I guess.
#86Nazgl5LordofNazPosted 4/5/2013 4:36:33 PM
P00DGE posted...
I don't give ****s until I get my Gandalf style wizard champion.

Dota's Keeper of the Light can tide you over for a while. Dunno if Rito will ever figure out that we can have more stereotypical bore-lore human champions.
---
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*
#87Nazgl5LordofNazPosted 4/5/2013 4:39:00 PM
MEGAsoldier posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...

I am sorry that you can't have a debate without resorting to Ad Hominem. Better luck next time I guess.

Okay, while I don't agree or understand your mentality at all, I have to respect your language and responses in a thread so blatantly and violently against you.

To actually argue the point, though, you don't really have to relate to the characters in this game to enjoy playing them. You don't relate to the pawns or the bishop in a game of chess, or the Jack of Spades in poker/Solitaire/basically anything.

Nevertheless, I'd love to see a male AP mid just for some bloody variety.
---
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*
#88MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 4:45:07 PM
Nazgl5LordofNaz posted...
MEGAsoldier posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...

Okay, while I don't agree or understand your mentality at all, I have to respect your language and responses in a thread so blatantly and violently against you.

To actually argue the point, though, you don't really have to relate to the characters in this game to enjoy playing them. You don't relate to the pawns or the bishop in a game of chess, or the Jack of Spades in poker/Solitaire/basically anything.

Thank you, I do my best.

In the regards of games like Chess or Card games, those games are not meant to be visually stimulating. Not only that, but they don't really take on any living form, so trying to relate to one of those is like trying to relate to a rock.
#89tivanenkPosted 4/5/2013 4:51:26 PM
MEGAsoldier posted...
Nazgl5LordofNaz posted...
MEGAsoldier posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...

Thank you, I do my best.

In the regards of games like Chess or Card games, those games are not meant to be visually stimulating. Not only that, but they don't really take on any living form, so trying to relate to one of those is like trying to relate to a rock.

But I can relate myself to Malphite... :(
---
Quinn is mai waifu.
#90ArtosRCPosted 4/5/2013 4:56:50 PM
Yep. I was 11 in 2003.

You don't say.
---
[ http://tinyurl.com/cko3jnz ]
http://i.imgur.com/FalQ9YF.jpg