Riot: please, give us a male AP mid

#91ExalxPosted 4/5/2013 5:10:23 PM
I like how a few people here are responding with "so by your logic". TC isn't giving you logic, he's giving you preference. He basically plays things that he would have represent himself similar to the way one would create a character in an MMO. No one here needs to understand why, it's as simple as that. The only real problem here is the fact that the topic doesn't leave much room for discussion.

On topic: That's true. They haven't made a new one for a while.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#92MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 5:22:10 PM(edited)
ArtosRC posted...
Yep. I was 11 in 2003.

You don't say.

You guys do realize its not bannable to say you were underaged when you made your account right? As long as you are over 12 or whatever its all good
#93Masemune_100Posted 4/5/2013 5:20:08 PM
MEGAsoldier posted...
Since I am honestly surprised your post wasn't a troll post, I will discuss it. Let me first state that both your Fedora and Varus comments were in the first 2 sentences, I have no reason to lie to you when I say I genuinely felt no need to read your post.

For one thing, being "Viable" and being "Doable" are two completely different things. Elise top is Viable. Fiora jungle is (barely) viable. Varus AP mid is doable. Doable in the sense that AP garen is doable.

As for Zac, I have yet to see any evidence that proves he is a viable AP mid. Not doable. Not in my own experience. Not in what I have seen. Seems like Amumu in this regard.

You thought my post was a troll post because I said I wear fedoras. That logic is so sound.
Anyways, no, jungle Fiora isn't viable. It's bad. Hell, it's not even doable against a team that wards properly, which is anyone with any intelligence. Hell, AP Varus is better than jungle Fiora by a long shot, because his and E actually give the team something than a chick Yi running at your team.
And Zac is Cho, the non-silence, better ganks edition.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#94MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 5:27:40 PM
Masemune_100 posted...
MEGAsoldier posted...
Since I am honestly surprised your post wasn't a troll post, I will discuss it. Let me first state that both your Fedora and Varus comments were in the first 2 sentences, I have no reason to lie to you when I say I genuinely felt no need to read your post.

For one thing, being "Viable" and being "Doable" are two completely different things. Elise top is Viable. Fiora jungle is (barely) viable. Varus AP mid is doable. Doable in the sense that AP garen is doable.

As for Zac, I have yet to see any evidence that proves he is a viable AP mid. Not doable. Not in my own experience. Not in what I have seen. Seems like Amumu in this regard.

You thought my post was a troll post because I said I wear fedoras. That logic is so sound.
Anyways, no, jungle Fiora isn't viable. It's bad. Hell, it's not even doable against a team that wards properly, which is anyone with any intelligence. Hell, AP Varus is better than jungle Fiora by a long shot, because his and E actually give the team something than a chick Yi running at your team.
And Zac is Cho, the non-silence, better ganks edition.

While the fedora was an attributing factor, it was the saying I should just try Ap Varus that made me lose interest in the post. I am certainly not going to sit here and defend jungle fiora, but I do think without a doubt she is better than AP varus. Her early game ganks are pretty nasty. The problem I have encountered against any lane zac is that they just take harass up the butt. Zac Q just cant really trade that well. And its all he has unless you are super all inning. Ill take Chogath over that.
#95SharzakenatorPosted 4/5/2013 5:31:06 PM
How could you possibly be bored with twisted fate, the highest skullcap CNA,upon thin he game.?
---
I got so much love I don't know where to put it
#96Skul_Posted 4/5/2013 5:31:21 PM
This is not the game for you TC.
---
If someone picks Shaco, you lose. This is regardless of which team said Shaco is on
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#97MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 5:37:12 PM
Skul_ posted...
This is not the game for you TC.

I'll be hitting Gold 1 pretty soon and plat soon after with less than 60 games played, so I think I am doing alright. Thank you for the concern though.
#98MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 5:39:39 PM
Sharzakenator posted...
How could you possibly be bored with twisted fate, the highest skullcap CNA,upon thin he game.?

I love Twisted Fate. First champion I bought. But unfortunately I have played him the most because of that. Tied with Swain and Ryze.
#99GoldenFantasyPosted 4/5/2013 6:13:35 PM
Regardless of all this garbage insulting this guy, we could use a new male AP mid. Don't care if he's humanoid or not. Zac could go mid, but I would say he's a better support/top/jungler.
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#100g-cube_mastaPosted 4/5/2013 6:35:47 PM
the problem here is you somehow managed to be bored while playing Brand

you may be playing with your eyes closed

or perhaps your fingers were mangled in an accident and you can no longer use his abilities

these are just 2 of my many theories as to how you managed to not always have fun as Brand, The Burning Vengeance.

Perhaps you erroneously listed Brand under champions you're bored of when really you meant to say "Ryze." That's surely plausible.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png