People Who Think Call Order Matters...

#1Gravis_MortorumPosted 4/5/2013 9:39:22 AM
are engaging in a logical fallacy. The ability to quickly type three letters and thereby claim to cement whatever role you want, regardless of pick order, doesn't mean you're good at the role. Hell, basing who gets what champs off of typing speed is like choosing our next President based upon whomever runs the fastest. It's stupid, and if you advocate it, you're also stupid.
#2happyscrub1Posted 4/5/2013 9:40:31 AM
I agree. *takes my stick and wacks the dead horse too*
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSIx7UwJjks
Enough picking on kids, back to 9-11
#3DiortePosted 4/5/2013 9:40:44 AM
Let's all instalock our favorite champs instead guys.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#4king0091Posted 4/5/2013 9:41:02 AM
that was a stupid analogy, it's not like we can vote on who gets what position.
#5MindOSTPosted 4/5/2013 9:44:19 AM
True, riot should implement a rock/paper/scissors game into the champ select so people will have a fair way to decide who gets to play a role if multiple people want it.
---
Obvious alt is obvious
http://www.youtube.com/user/MindOST
#6Gravis_Mortorum(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 9:45:25 AM
king0091 posted...

Actually, in ranked, you're supposed to communicate amongst each other and decide who is best for what... so the analogy stands, kiddo.
#7infinitexxPosted 4/5/2013 9:45:32 AM
king0091 posted...

..well, we could if we wanted to.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#8EmoglobinPosted 4/5/2013 9:46:59 AM
People who think Pick Order matters are engaging in a logical fallacy. The ability to randomly be placed in a random order thereby claim to cement whatever role you want, regardless of call order doesn't mean you're good at the role. Hell, basing who gets what champs off of random pick order placement is like choosing our next President based upon a random raffle draw. It's stupid, and if you advocate it, you're also stupid
---
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"
#9ManTigerPosted 4/5/2013 9:50:06 AM
that's why they are in bronze
loving plat 3 atm
#10_Yag_Posted 4/5/2013 9:50:19 AM
Emoglobin posted...
People who think Pick Order matters are engaging in a logical fallacy. The ability to randomly be placed in a random order thereby claim to cement whatever role you want, regardless of call order doesn't mean you're good at the role. Hell, basing who gets what champs off of random pick order placement is like choosing our next President based upon a random raffle draw. It's stupid, and if you advocate it, you're also stupid

i was waiting for this lol.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P