Is there any possible way of beating Kassadin as Veigar?

  • Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is there any possible way of beating Kassadin as Veigar?
2 years ago#1
he is the only mid I cant beat as Veigar, no matter what.
2 years ago#2
Customary "don't pick Veigar" LULUL
2 years ago#3
QSS the silence then instagib him?

Really bad matchup eitherway.
2 years ago#4
If you are outmatched in mid, then jungle should pass by and gank every single time they need to pass through the mid lane.
HAF 922 - i7 920 Nehalem @ 4.0 Ghz - 12GB DDR3 Patriot 1600mhz - ASUS P6T Deluxe - EVGA GTX 580 3GB - Cooler Master 850W
2 years ago#5
I guess youd have to predict where his rift walk is gonna end when he if rift walking in on you and put your cage edge right there so he gets stunned right after and then you kill him.
Taric is mai waifu
2 years ago#6
Survive till late game. You will be stunning teams and deleting people with unmatched burst later.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
2 years ago#7
Farm with meteors. If he tries to deny you that, then he will have to be pretty high up in your lane which means an easier jungle gank. Not to mention Veigar has my pick for the best stun in the game making mid ganks all the more effective. You lose out on Q farm, but you can make up for it later in the match. Also, can get it from wraiths occasionally. Every wraith clear is 5 free AP.
2 years ago#8
Do the Veigar strategy:

Step 1) Feed your lane partner
Step 2) Wait for them to build mega ap
Step 3) Stun and fire your ult at them
Step 4) Win.
Mmm, this jerked chicken is good. I think I'll have Fry's lower horn jerked.
It's used to it! Woooo!
2 years ago#9
Harass with Q and AAs. DO NOT use Q to farm.
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
2 years ago#10
Now and forever <3
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is there any possible way of beating Kassadin as Veigar?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived