Thornmail needs a buff or rework

#11happyscrub1Posted 4/5/2013 12:34:36 PM
infinitexx posted...
MrFail posted...
I'm pretty sure it reflects damage BEFORE it is reduced by your armor. So you could literally watch an ADC kill himself on you while you just watch.

It's quite niche, but also still very powerful.

The damage reflected is reduced by MRes though, so you tend to deal a fair bit less than 30% unless you're running MPen.

All damage but true damage is reduced by resist. And most tanky people don't get magic or armor pen to begin with. The whole magic pen resist argument thats been going on latetly is irelevant because carries (the ones with pen) usually don't get tanky items to begin with.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSIx7UwJjks
Enough picking on kids, back to 9-11
#12SoraOwnsAllPosted 4/5/2013 12:35:38 PM
but challenger tier Singeds (such as InvertedComposer)

he's not challenger tier, unless he has a challenger tier smurf or something
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#13OnionOfMysteryPosted 4/5/2013 1:26:02 PM
infinitexx posted...
MrFail posted...
I'm pretty sure it reflects damage BEFORE it is reduced by your armor. So you could literally watch an ADC kill himself on you while you just watch.

It's quite niche, but also still very powerful.

The damage reflected is reduced by MRes though, so you tend to deal a fair bit less than 30% unless you're running MPen.

People like Rammus might like to get a haunting guise at least. I dunno, I just like the idea of Thornmail, even if it doesn't always work out.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#14_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 4/5/2013 1:45:43 PM
I've won many games by telling my team to all buy thornmail.
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#15OnceInALifeTimePosted 4/5/2013 2:19:56 PM
It's great if you DON'T want people auto'ing you, like a squishy carry who really needs the armour.
---
http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-396-1161708490.jpg :: sound advice from the NHS
"I like FosterTaken" - Darth Snake