surely being this bad has to be reportable

#1xDarknezzxPosted 4/6/2013 5:55:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/e7LFQzN.jpg

when does someone cross the line from "unskilled" to "intentionally feeding" ?
#2MastadiPosted 4/6/2013 5:57:38 AM
When they start feeding intentionally :1
---
I would use a nude male mod with equipable underwear just so I can enchant a pair of magical boxers. - Nexus_Nocturnal.
#3xDarknezzx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 6:00:26 AM
nobody can get a score that bad without doing it intentionally
#4SirWozzelPosted 4/6/2013 6:00:39 AM
I was support for a vayne who went 0/11/1 at 15 min and we lost at 18. she would literally just tumble right up to the enemy varus and then try to farm while he was hitting her, I reported her for feeding but I dont know if she actually was or not.

btw the one assist is when she misclicked and shot at a champion in a teamfight at the nexus.
---
Poppy is sane. She just wants revenge. Kinda like Batman, but with a huge hammer.
Steam ID: SirWozzel
#5MIG297Posted 4/6/2013 6:04:06 AM
Wow, he managed to die 9 times and still have a better CS and level than you.

Clearly he was getting ganked constantly by Vi while you were just sat in a bush somewhere contributing nothing.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#6xDarknezzx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 6:04:22 AM
SirWozzel posted...
I was support for a vayne who went 0/11/1 at 15 min and we lost at 18. she would literally just tumble right up to the enemy varus and then try to farm while he was hitting her, I reported her for feeding but I dont know if she actually was or not.

btw the one assist is when she misclicked and shot at a champion in a teamfight at the nexus.

i lol'd
#7omega bahumatPosted 4/6/2013 6:05:18 AM
MIG297 posted...

Clearly he was getting ganked constantly by Vi while you were just sat in a bush somewhere contributing nothing.

Did you even read the chat?

He very explicitly says:

another 20 g, there you go

he was feeding
#8Cobra1010Posted 4/6/2013 6:05:52 AM
I had a blitzcrank on my team yesterday who did nothing but walk in front to be targeted just to miss pulls. And the 5% of successful pulls were pulling the opponents tank.

In the end he had 1 kill 19 deaths. The rest of the team had positives and still lost.
---
EA CEO: Resigned ---- SE CEO: Resigned
Crapcome come on, we are waiting for you.
#9omega bahumatPosted 4/6/2013 6:07:14 AM
MIG297 posted...

Oh, and it's solo lane versus jungler.

Outside the obscene KDA from Vi (from the feeding ryze) Jarvan and VI are pretty equal so really you're just being an obtuse ass for no reason.
#10xDarknezzx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 6:11:38 AM
omega bahumat posted...
MIG297 posted...

Oh, and it's solo lane versus jungler.

Outside the obscene KDA from Vi (from the feeding ryze) Jarvan and VI are pretty equal so really you're just being an obtuse ass for no reason.

dont worry about him, MIG297 is a well known bad poster
just pretend hes not here