Poke Comp Teams are pretty epic if played correctly

#1Amothien22Posted 4/6/2013 10:16:56 AM
Made a Team up of hefty poke comp. As long as you zone their team out and Widdle them fast. they can't properly organize a team strike. But you need a clean up crew and a Tank to make sure things stay running smooth. My Personal Recommendation:

Top: Nidalee or Jayce
Jungle: Nasus (tank)
Mid: Lux or Ziggs for Ult Sniping
Support: Pantheon , Sona or Thresh
ADC: Draven or Corki

Great zoning characters with high damage.
Nasus is great for zoning and tanking.
Support is open to what you need. I personally love Thresh.

Any input?
#2xDarknezzxPosted 4/6/2013 10:19:05 AM
swap nasus for trundle and you're golden
#3Amothien22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 10:21:59 AM
Forgot about Trundle lol. I think you may be on to something.
#4ConkeaPosted 4/6/2013 10:23:12 AM
I'd prefer gragas mid and/or janna support. Both can poke as well, but they can also disengage quite easily, which as you know is important for a poke comp.
---
PSN: Conkea
#5FlameLord23Posted 4/6/2013 10:30:45 AM
You really want Midalee and Top Jayce. Those are the two best pokers in the game, but you do have to give up the Lux Laser. Kog poke is pretty epic too.
---
Annie TDC Hastur Shut up jesus.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#6MIG297Posted 4/6/2013 10:36:42 AM
Surely you would want Cho tanking for extra poking.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#7ssj4supervegetaPosted 4/6/2013 10:47:16 AM
nid is better for mid when run ap, jayce is good top tho

support nid can also work for these purposes

caity is probably the best for a poke comp but corki or kog maw work really welel as well.

kog maw mid is also an option. anivia is really strong as well cause clearing waves quickly is good for poking down enemies and holding off seiges. as is gragas

as for junglers i think someone like an initiation (malphite) or a split pusher (shaco/shen) is best. initiator is good cause you can poke them low then hard engage. split pusher is good cause even if they group up for a 4 v 5 to seige you...you have a really strong poke team lined up so they wont even get close lol
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#8iPWNtheNoobsPosted 4/6/2013 10:49:17 AM
Lux support
Orianna mid
Cait ADC
Nid top.

Not sure about jungler.
---
Trolling is a art
#9SergeantGanderPosted 4/6/2013 10:58:14 AM
What about Kha'zix for clean up?

So something like

Top: Kha
Jungle: Cho
Mid: Nidalee
Bot: Janna and Kog
---
Back in 'Nam I fought off a gang of lesbian hippie child-slaving jewel thieves with nothing but a magic lasso.
#10FlareZeroPosted 4/6/2013 11:06:31 AM
Cait/Kog are better for poke comps. Sona and Lulu are also great support options that can poke a lot. I also prefer J4 as the jungler in these comps since he can flag (poke and AS boost for your team) and dive in when you've poked enough to initiate.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.