just realized nasus is a boss

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. just realized nasus is a boss

User Info: qqcar

qqcar
3 years ago#1
bought 8 red pots and 3 blue pots +1 ward. i was against a singed. early on the singed was doing some damage to me. After I got farmed up, i went back to base and picked up 2 vamp scepter, whenever the singed to damage to me i just Q and heal to full instantly. Late game my build was: homeguard mercury's tread, ravenous hydra, Blood thirster, Iceborn Gauntlet, and spirite visage. (didnt have time to get last item). I was 1v4 against the enemy team.and killed all 4. 1 Q healed half my max hp (or something like that).

User Info: Small_appliance

Small_appliance
3 years ago#2
Don't build damage on Nasus.
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.

qqcar
3 years ago#3
Small_appliance posted...

It was all for the life steal. I was 1v4 against them not bcuz of hp, but the amount of hp i could heal.

User Info: genericname1234

genericname1234
3 years ago#4
I'd typically recommend delaying a ravenous hydra until after you've gotten some sort of tank item--especially if you've already got a BT. However, if you can manage to get away with building it it's freaking awesome.
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun

qqcar
3 years ago#5
qqcar posted...
Small_appliance posted...

It was all for the life steal. I was 1v4 against them not bcuz of hp, but the amount of hp i could heal.

also 1 Q dealt around 65% of the enemy ad/ap carries max hp

qqcar
3 years ago#6
genericname1234 posted...
I'd typically recommend delaying a ravenous hydra until after you've gotten some sort of tank item--especially if you've already got a BT. However, if you can manage to get away with building it it's freaking awesome.

lol the order i got my build was IBG ->spirite visage->BT->hydra

User Info: TyrekeEvans13

TyrekeEvans13
3 years ago#7
Welcome to season 2
The King of Kings
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9971/744sptp062727c1tyrekeem.jpg

qqcar
3 years ago#8
i was thinking about getting an tank item next, but my Q did more than 50% hp dmg to the towers. So it ended fast

qqcar
3 years ago#9
TyrekeEvans13 posted...
Welcome to season 2

what do u mean...? why s2?

User Info: AtlantisRisingI

AtlantisRisingI
3 years ago#10
You know who is also beast?
Hybrid Nidalee.

Just topped vs a Singed. Start traps then heal maxing it first. We almost won the game 4v5.
Current games: Starcraft 2:HoTS (PC), Bioshock:Infinite (PC), League of Legends (PC)
ASUS P8Z77-V, i5-3570K, MSI Radeon HD 7870 OC, Corsair Vengeance 16GB
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. just realized nasus is a boss

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived