Hecarim's potential upcoming changes

#1ManTigerPosted 4/6/2013 11:09:40 AM
They are not direct changes to Hecarim.
I'm talking about the PBE changes for spirit of the elder lizard and buff of the spirit of the ancient golem. The lizard will have true damage of 45 (not 50) but it will be 300g cheaper. Golem, on the other hand, will give 10% cooldown reduction. These are, of course, all the changes on the PBE. But if it were to happen, what do you guys think will happen to Hecarim?
#2Beech_tibsPosted 4/6/2013 11:14:31 AM
nothing i dont use either of those items on him
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#3chaoshadouPosted 4/6/2013 11:15:45 AM
I'm pretty sure the true damage stays at 50, just the ad was increased from 40 up to 45.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#4BrockObanaPosted 4/6/2013 11:18:16 AM
chaoshadou posted...
I'm pretty sure the true damage stays at 50, just the ad was increased from 40 up to 45.

So it's really a buff (almost back to its former self)?
Except it's cheaper?
---
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-
#5Savra104Posted 4/6/2013 11:20:39 AM
Elder Lizard being weaker will hurt but Elder Lizard being cheaper and made from cheaper items is a good thing for Hecarim because you have more money for everything else. This makes it a little easier to snowball with him since you don't have to spend so much.

It's not a buff. But it's not a full-on nerf either. It's more of a "change".
#6BrockObanaPosted 4/6/2013 12:19:06 PM
I'm pretty sure he attack damage (true) 50-->40-->45 on PBE.
---
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-
#7ohnoitslueshiPosted 4/6/2013 12:25:33 PM
Savra104 posted...
Elder Lizard being weaker will hurt but Elder Lizard being cheaper and made from cheaper items is a good thing for Hecarim because you have more money for everything else. This makes it a little easier to snowball with him since you don't have to spend so much.

It's not a buff. But it's not a full-on nerf either. It's more of a "change".

Lizard being cheaper could actually prove to be a full-on buff to the item, as it will allow Hec and other Lizard-reliant junglers to get stupid with more ease and consistency.
---
"No more silly faces."