Which support actually is OP?

#21kiba312Posted 4/6/2013 5:10:44 PM
love to piss off enemy ADC with Sona Power Chord and Thresh Q Passive with godly armor
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#22MizunoRyuuPosted 4/6/2013 5:24:37 PM
I'm going to say what's on everyone's minds and go with Blitz. Before you go ranting on "omg hide behind minions and he can't grab you", let me first state that the very fact that the ability exists does, in fact, make him overpowered, especially in conjunction with his crazy mobility, durability and other CC. Regardless of difficulty (which everyone seems to overestimate), it still has far too much impact in the event that it does land. Even the best players aren't perfectly safe all the time, and there are always gaps he can exploit to drag a squishy into a massively disadvantageous position, thus completely turning the tide of the battle. No single ability, not even an ult, should be able to do that. I'd like to mention that, even if he does miss his Q, he still has the rest of his godly broken kit to fall back on, remaining a complete game-breaking nuisance.

Blitz is the only LoL champ that would remain viable if he became a DotA2 hero, which goes to show just how broken he is.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#23tlalynet0Posted 4/6/2013 5:30:35 PM
Blitz's poke is terrible and Lulu laughs at his pull.

Sheild\polymorph\glitterlance and the pulled carry walks away. Polymorph him AS he's grabbing and he can't even knockup.

Post 6 lulu wants to get pulled, cause then she can ult\knockup both of them and her adc goes in for the double.
#24___Name___Posted 4/6/2013 5:34:29 PM
I don't think any one support is op because there job is to support the carry. Different support are "op" with different carries.
#25The_WeegeePosted 4/6/2013 5:45:47 PM
Shaco.
---
Breloom is the satanic spawn of hell.-BahamutZero92
#26Perfect GokuPosted 4/6/2013 6:17:37 PM(edited)
tlalynet0 posted...
Blitz's poke is terrible and Lulu laughs at his pull.

Sheild\polymorph\glitterlance and the pulled carry walks away. Polymorph him AS he's grabbing and he can't even knockup.

Post 6 lulu wants to get pulled, cause then she can ult\knockup both of them and her adc goes in for the double.

...sounds like BS to me. My experience is "if Lulu gets grabbed, then she gets knocked up and silenced and by the time she comes out of the silence, she's dead or almost dead."

Not a bad pick against blitz, but still definitely not "wants to get pulled". If you win those trades, it's because the other pair is either garbage (ranged carry decides to get close enough to his Blitz to let you ult them both?)/way behind in items/you have a Draven or something while they have a Vayne. Not because it's inherently a sound strategy.

---
Important Time Saving Tip: I've been using this name on the internet for 8 years now. I don't watch DBZ and haven't for several years now.
#27random_noobiePosted 4/6/2013 6:34:44 PM
pretty much only thresh.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#28TomorrowDogPosted 4/6/2013 6:37:52 PM
Thresh is, like, they didn't want people playing Blitzcrank anymore so they made his grab "worse" (still free kill on enemy squishy, bad grab isn't a free initiate for enemy) and then gave him a **** ton of other utility including s 10 mile range free blink for anybody on his team.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#29AmarajahPosted 4/6/2013 6:47:21 PM
the lantern leash range is just completely unfair for thresh

shouldnt be able to save anyone from almost guaranteed death on a non-ult
#30QuantumMechonisPosted 4/6/2013 9:34:08 PM
Out of that list, I'd say only Taric and Thresh are close to being op.

In my experience I've found that Blitzcrank and Taric are the most OP.
---
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.