Why don't pro players

#11jakub231Posted 4/6/2013 6:59:17 PM
MizunoRyuu posted...
Nobo posted...
I think 1 pull is almost all of blitz cranks mana and in all honesty I think blitz is one of the easiest supports to lane against especially as I play Leona frequently go ahead and pull me blitz see how we'll that ends.

You can't call a champ easy to lane against if your example involves using his only hard counter.

One of two ali messes up his plans too.
#12Sephiroth25000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 11:29:59 PM
I'm pretty sure his hook is faster and he can actually help get kills since he is faster than thresh and can even silence... also i think hes almost always banned in ranked?
---
PSN: Sephiroth411
#13SupaPowersPosted 4/6/2013 11:33:05 PM
Sephiroth25000 posted...
I'm pretty sure his hook is faster and he can actually help get kills since he is faster than thresh and can even silence... also i think hes almost always banned in ranked?

Both Blitz and Thresh are very frequently banned in Bronze to Plat Leagues. In Diamond and Challenger people have wisened up to his gimmicks.
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
#14Sephiroth25000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 11:37:21 PM
oh yeah, heres proof:
http://www.lolking.net/charts?region=na&league=ranked&type=bans&range=monthly

this is for all ranked so that includes diamond/challenger
---
PSN: Sephiroth411
#15SupaPowersPosted 4/6/2013 11:41:08 PM
Sephiroth25000 posted...
oh yeah, heres proof:
http://www.lolking.net/charts?region=na&league=ranked&type=bans&range=monthly

this is for all ranked so that includes diamond/challenger

But there are a lot less people in Plat/Diamond/Challenger than there are Gold/Silver/Bronze and below.
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
#16drakis24Posted 4/7/2013 12:14:41 AM
I poke blitz into the dirt regularly as Sona. Baiting his slow grab is beyond easy, then you control lane for 10 seconds. Its really funny when your lvl 6 and take summoner heal. I also go tanky runes/masteries let him grab me.Pop heal and ult his adc he pulled me too. Then boom free double kill all because of good old blitz.
#17SpacefrisianPosted 4/7/2013 12:45:04 AM
Blitz Op? I could make you eat those words playing Leona Taric or Alistar.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#18EgoMouse32Posted 4/7/2013 1:07:18 AM
I'm not even ranked and I can counter Blitzcrank easily once you figure out his gimmicks. Too easy to bait grabs. He's also banned a lot.
#19_HeXPosted 4/7/2013 1:09:10 AM
Dodge his hook = useless and vulnerable to harras until it's off CD again. Anyone decent is gonna take advantage of that.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#20Doc_HellraiserPosted 4/7/2013 1:26:14 AM
He's a pubstomper, you ban/pick him so that your bot lane doesn't feed him if the enemy picks him. Because in a duo bot in silver there's always one idiot who gets grabbed, even as f***ing ezreal.
---
Still waiting for: Half-life 2: episode 3, Wasteland 2.