Kayle support?

#1Slayer1217Posted 4/6/2013 6:31:58 PM
Why do I never see Kayle support anymore?
---
https://controversy.wearscience.com/img450/turtle.png
#2myg0t_stkPosted 4/6/2013 6:33:32 PM
still viable but honestly shes millions of times better in any other role
---
ezreal is my waifu
#3TheSchrefPosted 4/6/2013 6:36:07 PM
It works, but you're really wasting her potential.
#4Savra104Posted 4/6/2013 6:36:09 PM
myg0t_stk posted...

Pretty much this. She's just better at other roles.

It's also kind of annoying to have accidental CS loss from her E. But a successful Q + E combo makes almost anything wimpy enough for the ADC to kill.
#5_HeXPosted 4/6/2013 6:37:40 PM
Well you pretty much instawin lane as any 2vs2 goes in your favour, her ult is simply too good.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6Slayer1217(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 6:42:57 PM
myg0t_stk posted...

It's also kind of annoying to have accidental CS loss from her E. But a successful Q + E combo makes almost anything wimpy enough for the ADC to kill.

I've been playing Kayle a lot mid lately and I've been having some difficulty. Basically, I can be a great damage dealer mid and late game. But getting kills in lane is really hard. Her damage is incredibly predictable, with no burst. I can't get any kills because by time I get close they can turn and run and my slow or my speed runs out and they are uncatchable. On top of that it isn't even the safest lane because other than her ult, Kayle doesn't really have an escape. So I guess if you want low laning kill potential but a decent late game, Kayle is good.
---
https://controversy.wearscience.com/img450/turtle.png
#7Slayer1217(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 6:43:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8TyrekeEvans13Posted 4/6/2013 6:44:43 PM
She's best support

Someone used her in LCS so it'll probably be getting more popular soon
---
The King of Kings
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9971/744sptp062727c1tyrekeem.jpg
#9infinitexxPosted 4/6/2013 6:49:20 PM
Slayer1217 posted...
myg0t_stk posted...

I've been playing Kayle a lot mid lately and I've been having some difficulty. Basically, I can be a great damage dealer mid and late game. But getting kills in lane is really hard. Her damage is incredibly predictable, with no burst. I can't get any kills because by time I get close they can turn and run and my slow or my speed runs out and they are uncatchable. On top of that it isn't even the safest lane because other than her ult, Kayle doesn't really have an escape. So I guess if you want low laning kill potential but a decent late game, Kayle is good.

Kayle doesn't get too many kills mid unless they over-commit, but she harasses the hell out of a lot people and messes with their CS. You mention late damage, but her E makes her early damage terrifying, and when you've got Blue her sustain is amazing.

Plus you have the tools to gank well when you're roaming, and support jungle ganks on your lane (MS buff, slow).
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1