So what if a champion is dressed slutty/sexy?

#11FlameLord23Posted 4/6/2013 11:04:40 PM
Quez256 posted...
#1 If you are seriously THAT desparate for sex appeal in games, play DoA #2 4chan or rule 34 or whatever, just keep it to yourself

Or don't. Rule 34 OP.
---
Annie TDC Hastur Shut up jesus.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#12BoomerangRangerPosted 4/6/2013 11:05:42 PM
I'm still waiting for unprepared Garen skin.
---
Lol username: SandsOfAzorin
#13Quez256Posted 4/6/2013 11:09:19 PM
Sole exception to this imo is when it actually supplements the characters lore: Ahri, Evelynn, etc.
#14Komachi_TachiPosted 4/6/2013 11:25:27 PM
My main problem is that it makes the female champs a little boring for me. It would be nice to see an old woman champion, or another 100% monster/animal female(think Anivia, not Nidalee, Nami, ect), or a heavily armored female(think Leona with more upper body armor and no high heels).

Eh, I'm not attracted to females anyway, so maybe the sluttiness is wasted on me.

I'm still waiting for unprepared Garen skin.

This. I'm still pissed they released Battle Bunny Riven before that. >_>
---
Gumshoe is my husbando. Hands OFF.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lskcvm4wIc1r45u0jo1_500.jpg
#15TheSteelPhoenixPosted 4/6/2013 11:26:49 PM
Quez256 posted...
#1 If you are seriously THAT desparate for sex appeal in games, play DoA #2 4chan or rule 34 or whatever, just keep it to yourself

why is he desperate? Why can't he just want it for the sake of wanting it cause it looks nice or he finds it appealing? And what is wrong with wanting that?
---
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
#16Quez256Posted 4/6/2013 11:33:05 PM
Posting from my phone, so I could'nt elaborate quite as much as I would like. Generally, what I mean is don't oversexualize a game just for that purpose, it doesn't do any good in the long run.
#17Quez256Posted 4/6/2013 11:35:51 PM
Check my 2nd post for my other point, I'm not explicitly against it, only where it serves little to no purpose
#18SmishhhPosted 4/7/2013 12:48:03 AM
I've got no problem with them using sex appeal, they just shouldn't over use it. If every female has their sexy looks as a big focus then it becomes watered down and boring. Have a good variety of character types, so when you have someone like Ahri where its actually part of the lore as mentioned above it stands out.
#19P00DGEPosted 4/7/2013 1:35:06 AM
I don't have anything against it on its own, but it is the principle of it that bothers me. Morello has been heard saying something along the lines of "Players don't want ugly champions". He believed no one was playing Trundle because he was a rotting, ugly troll. He refuses to add a ton of grotesque and monster like champions. This means the loss of cool looking champions like Omen. He also said he was against Old Wizard type champions, so no Gandalf champion. All Morello thinks the community wants is half naked babes that shoot fire from their palms. And so because of this horrendous mindset of the lead champion designer, I am against slutty champions, because it just adds more fuel to the bloated ego of Morello.
#20TheSteelPhoenixPosted 4/7/2013 2:01:17 AM
P00DGE posted...
I don't have anything against it on its own, but it is the principle of it that bothers me. Morello has been heard saying something along the lines of "Players don't want ugly champions". He believed no one was playing Trundle because he was a rotting, ugly troll. He refuses to add a ton of grotesque and monster like champions. This means the loss of cool looking champions like Omen. He also said he was against Old Wizard type champions, so no Gandalf champion. All Morello thinks the community wants is half naked babes that shoot fire from their palms. And so because of this horrendous mindset of the lead champion designer, I am against slutty champions, because it just adds more fuel to the bloated ego of Morello.

I never understood why he thought that. I thought it was obvious because trundle had terrible mechanics, poor itemization, and just wasn't fun to play.

Also, I literally have been waiting for an old wizard champion, when did he say this? That's upsetting.

And the "monster" champs are hands down my favorite ones design wise. Such a shame :(
---
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion