Anyone want to make a Ranked 5's team?

#1Kandar888Posted 4/7/2013 10:16:22 AM(edited)
Currently I'm Gold III in solo/duo queue. Best roles are Mid>Support>Jungle>Top>ADC. I just get really frustrated with solo Q players who have no idea when to split push, when to group, how to secure objectives. I've never really played with a 5's ranked team and just want to experience what ranked is like with a consistent group of players. Any takers?

Edit: This is for NA server
#2Brutal_FelixPosted 4/7/2013 9:46:28 AM
I would. I'm only level 28 atm but my record is 184-126 for what it's worth
---
Steam ID: Brutal_Felix
Intel Core i5 3570k 4.4Ghz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Ripjaws X Series 8 GB | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970
#3ValhadmarPosted 4/7/2013 9:49:54 AM
I am starting a new team over the summer. I currently have a Jungler, Top, and ADC. The ADC is ok at most. We are working with him to get him better. Our top is fairly good, has almost reached plat status a few times. He will be joining in practices today hopefully. I am the jungler, I am decent at Jungling, looking to get alot better.

I am Silver V, ADC is Silver V, and our Top is Gold II. If I were to state how I feel in my honest opinion of how I play, it would be Silver I to Gold IV at this point in time. I just only play ranked on my days off and I havnt had a chance this week.

Our Team Name is "The Spiral Kings" aka [EnkiSK].
Jungler: Kamina
ADC: FrostyMark
Top: TheSquallFox

Our playstyle is Aggressive Objective based, which means we work on taking our objectives down quick, and pushing our opponents off our own. We do want to contest for Baron, Dragon, and Buffs. Sadly however, we have all not worked together as of yet, with TheSquallFox and Frosty never meeting as of this moment in time.

However if you are not interested in this team composition, I would be most interested in joining you on another team.
---
"The place we live is paradise, however the life we live is hell."
Heart Gold Fc: 0217 4396 5723
#4SoljahPosted 4/7/2013 10:00:51 AM
depends what times you play and how active you need me. I work like 60 hours a week right now and my playtime is limited to 1 or 2 games every other day.
---
Your Friendly Monster Hunter Soljah
http://i.imgur.com/BzYfm.jpg
#5omega bahumatPosted 4/7/2013 10:15:39 AM
also depends on your server
#6Alchemist94Posted 4/7/2013 10:37:37 AM(edited)
I'll give it a try if either of you would like to give me a chance. I love mid and top, and I can either counter or play almost every champ in those lanes. Reply here or PM me I guess, summoner name is Aeris Vel.
---
If it was a rip off, we'd play as an elf with red hair and a blue tunic who goes on a quest
to save Princess Sandra from the clutches of the evil Banorn.
#7Kandar888(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 10:15:54 AM
Valhadmar posted...
I am starting a new team over the summer. I currently have a Jungler, Top, and ADC. The ADC is ok at most. We are working with him to get him better. Our top is fairly good, has almost reached plat status a few times. He will be joining in practices today hopefully. I am the jungler, I am decent at Jungling, looking to get alot better.

I am Silver V, ADC is Silver V, and our Top is Gold II. If I were to state how I feel in my honest opinion of how I play, it would be Silver I to Gold IV at this point in time. I just only play ranked on my days off and I havnt had a chance this week.

ADC: FrostyMark
Top: TheSquallFox

Our playstyle is Aggressive Objective based, which means we work on taking our objectives down quick, and pushing our opponents off our own. We do want to contest for Baron, Dragon, and Buffs. Sadly however, we have all not worked together as of yet, with TheSquallFox and Frosty never meeting as of this moment in time.

However if you are not interested in this team composition, I would be most interested in joining you on another team.

I added you. My IGN: ExceedingLimits
#8xDarknezzxPosted 4/7/2013 10:20:02 AM
Valhadmar posted...

i lol'd
#9ValhadmarPosted 4/7/2013 10:44:48 AM
xDarknezzx posted...
Valhadmar posted...

i lol'd

What can I say I have the best Username ever.
---
"The place we live is paradise, however the life we live is hell."
Heart Gold Fc: 0217 4396 5723
#10xDarknezzxPosted 4/7/2013 10:46:03 AM
Valhadmar posted...
xDarknezzx posted...
Valhadmar posted...

i lol'd

What can I say I have the best Username ever.

your top needs to rename to simon and main rumble