Fastest way to level 30?

#1NinoSuavePosted 4/7/2013 12:02:49 PM
I want to hit 30 asap since I want to start getting runes that matter and building good pages and what not. I play with 30s all the time and I'm already level 17 so their masteries and good runes give them an advantage over me early game.

That being said I was told co-op bots is the best way to level up but for the most part but thats not really good training, but I'll do it if its the fastest way.

Also, Annie Bot OP.
---
GT: Simply Nino
Currently Playing: Smite, PoE Waiting on: Nintendo to get their S*** together.
#2omegaraijinPosted 4/7/2013 12:06:05 PM
You can start buying the tier 3 runes at level 20 so don't rush. Keep playing pvp you'll need the practice.
#3infinitexxPosted 4/7/2013 12:06:47 PM
Eh, I'd have thought that PvP would be faster once you hit whatever level it is that bot games start giving diminished IP/XP at.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#4NinoSuave(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 4:59:39 PM
NinoSuave posted...
I want to hit 30 asap since I want to start getting runes that matter and building good pages and what not. I play with 30s all the time and I'm already level 17 so their masteries and good runes give them an advantage over me early game.

That being said I was told co-op bots is the best way to level up but for the most part but thats not really good training, but I'll do it if its the fastest way.

Also, Annie Bot OP.

---
#5TomorrowDogPosted 4/7/2013 5:01:16 PM
I heard that 3v3s are a faster way to get XP.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#6cautionifeedPosted 4/7/2013 5:02:45 PM
3v3 Co-op vs AI
#7JennaTahliaPosted 4/7/2013 5:11:57 PM
cautionifeed posted...
3v3 Co-op vs AI

This. Win as quick as possible
---
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#8IceMan_128Posted 4/7/2013 5:43:16 PM
NinoSuave posted...
NinoSuave posted...

Also, Annie Bot OP.

Did you just quote yourself in an attempt to bump your post? -_-
---
The problem here is, Darius bursts like Akali, takes damage like Nasus, and snowballs like Jesus Christ.
LoL IGN: Kamon Race
#9NinoSuave(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 7:25:43 AM
IceMan_128 posted...
NinoSuave posted...
NinoSuave posted...

Also, Annie Bot OP.

Did you just quote yourself in an attempt to bump your post? -_-

I did. I was cuddled up with the gf watching a movie and the keyboard was across the room and I wanted to bump it before bed. lol.
---
#10Darkyellow327Posted 4/8/2013 7:29:27 AM
As Nunubot would say, "Stop feeding."
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle