Getting really sick of this community.

#1Karmic Dragon2003Posted 4/7/2013 2:00:03 PM
So I decided to play a few games. After getting two pure troll-teams, one where we had a Nasus afk in nexus and talk in teamchat the entire game, until he got bored and started running towards the nearest enemy and dying over and over, I figured "if I play another game there shouldn't be more trolls on my team".

Man, was I wrong.

So as soon as the champion select screen loaded up, I spammed "mid mid mid" like you're supposed to do. Someone else said "mid" as well, so I selected Zyra and waited a for a few seconds. Then when I saw Karma instalock I figured, hey, that seems fun, I'll do that too.

Everyone was all "Zyra support k!", and fine, might as well be a teamplayer. They try to invade, really late, and Zed and others got spotted, but they blamed the failed invade on me. We got to our bot lane, and the enemy Ashe is almost level 3, and we can't engage her or their Blitz at all. Our Ashe gets grabbed no less than 5-6 times in the first 10 minutes and dies every time, and there's nothing I can do to help. I try to get her to farm closer to the turret and stand behind minions but it's to no avail. Zed then starts pretending I'm flaming the team and starts trying to get the enemy team to report me for that, and says that I'm feeding.

I was 2/1 at that point. The team score was 3-18 at that time. What. How does that even work. Then there was some more flaming and I said something along the lines of that if you keep flaming people they might not even feel like winning anymore, which caused further flaming from both Zed and Karma.

The funny part is that not a single time was Karma flamed. So because I didn't "instalock" as fast as her, I should be punished and reported?

That makes no sense.

Just started another game where we're up against 4 premades and a Cassiopeia support is currently 14/1, and our Draven keeps saying their team is "very very teamwork".
---
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 164 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.
#2shrimp1992Posted 4/7/2013 2:07:37 PM
your playing normals. ofc you get trolls.
---
Falcons record 11-1
#3Karmic Dragon2003(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 2:08:30 PM
shrimp1992 posted...

I'm trying to get better at the game.
---
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 164 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.
#4ERLiNoPosted 4/7/2013 2:20:03 PM
Karmic Dragon2003 posted...
shrimp1992 posted...

Yes so play ranked
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#5NinoSuavePosted 4/7/2013 2:20:05 PM
Karmic Dragon2003 posted...
shrimp1992 posted...

This. I'm pretty new and just hit level 17 or 18 and trying to get better but everyone treats normals like its meaningless and doesnt try AT ALL.

They troll, dont ward, feed, play things like AD Brand all while I'm trying to get better to help the team more.

Its annoying for a new player to want to get better, only to have people who dont care, or you get the other 75% of this toxic community and they bash you for any wrong thing you do once.
---
GT: Simply Nino
Currently Playing: Smite, PoE Waiting on: Nintendo to get their S*** together.
#6TeeHunter13Posted 4/7/2013 2:24:31 PM
Hey, Karmic. How are you?
---
And now, I'm thinking again, isn't there
something we can do about something we can't do anything about?
#7whatupeveryonehPosted 4/7/2013 2:25:55 PM
Just got out of a game where this idiot Brand went 10/5/3, 100+cs, 10k g.
He kept saying how he's carrying the team and that nobody helps him whenever he rushes into a 4v1 match. Everyone else (both teams) made at least 15k since it was long match and everyone went 10+/x/10+, 150+cs. Good KDR =/= carrying. And our team had a Zed that went 10/1/8 that had 300cs, and made 18k gold and Brand was constantly screaming at him for kill stealing when Zed was just picking off squishies and weakened.
I was, however, a badass purple Taric that balled out like a boss, not really.
Why the **** does this kind of bull**** happen even in Platinum?
Please go back to unranked or bronze if oyu're reading this Brand.

/rant because he was annoying and when I muted him, he kept flagging all over the place so we can't see stuff.