The One Thing About Bronze Players I Don't Get

#1FamilyMeetingPosted 4/7/2013 6:58:13 PM
You can win every lane including jungle, and then late game everyone feeds one by one into the other team's 5 man blob.
#2TheDarkNerdPosted 4/7/2013 6:59:56 PM
"S*** guys, we're losing this, let's all stick together!"

"Awesome, we're destroying them. Let's split our push while a couple of us just hold off their pathetic attempt at pushing."
---
http://i.imgur.com/WKp3kfx.gif
#3JennaTahliaPosted 4/7/2013 7:03:47 PM
What's not to get? That's why they're bronze
---
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#4drakis24Posted 4/7/2013 9:43:25 PM
This is a problem in silver and lower gold too. Really 30 mins into game clearing wraiths and wolves is not a priority. We just caught one of them its 4v5 we can take turrets or farm jungle? We can take dragon or baron or farm jungle? We can end the game or recall and shop.

Or the opposite fail dip just got caught and killed. Now my team wants to group up and team fight? They have 5 we have 4 not the time to fight? They just got baron now our tank dives them. Were winning every team fight, but for some reason now. Some Ahole thinks its a good idea to split push?
#5xSighxPosted 4/7/2013 10:01:26 PM
I was 15/3 on Akali and I'm like, stick together. Nope, Lee sin gets caught in enemy jungle.

So now I'm like 18/4 on Akali and I ping drag, 3 of us start it, 2 of us are behind the dragon pit. They go to Golems. Both of them. So I see enemy Udyr charging in followed by Jayce and Karma so I'm like back out they're all coming. So I leave. Two stay. Two die. I run past our bot lane to gtfo, they go into baron pit and they both die. We lose inhib. So I'm like OK wave clear, then ward baron. I'm bot clearing super minions. Everyone follows. I'm pinging top. NOPE! Top turret dies. Then everything else dies!

gg i suck. 18/4 on akali, can't carry
#6astaroth007Posted 4/8/2013 1:50:35 AM
Bronze just sucks , averange stats on ranked graves 11/4/8 , 5 matches 5 matches lost .
Well the thing about bronze is that anyone understands the concept of ward (it's better to buy item instead of some pots and ward) . Or they start blamming jungler and forget they're in middle of a match...
#7WolfMasterZeroPosted 4/8/2013 7:27:18 AM
Hey guys there's a teamfight about to break out, they're gonna try to take mid, I'm the tank, brb doing wraiths

Every. Single. Time.
---
Common sense is neither.
Currently thinking: EVERY SINGLE ****ING TIME