If someone is OP, why does it takes months to nerf them?

#11lightdragoon88Posted 4/7/2013 7:38:18 PM
Cause what you think is OP=/= what really is OP.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#12ohnoitslueshiPosted 4/7/2013 10:11:39 PM
Because something that people think is OP might only appear to be OP due to an easy, consistent counter existing that people have yet to figure out. Nerfs happen when time has proven that a champ is genuinely too strong and/or unreasonably difficult to counter.
---
"No more silly faces."
#13TheSchrefPosted 4/7/2013 10:15:19 PM
What division are you in?

She's still strong in Gold 1-3, but she isn't free win like she was through silver. People definitely know how to deal with her better in the higher gold divisions.
#14HappyDude69Posted 4/7/2013 11:22:28 PM
Kayle is fine.

/topic.
---
"if i was a women i would kill myself so i would never have the chance to sleep with you" ~Cloneslayer
#15OptionsButtonPosted 4/8/2013 12:38:57 AM
HappyDude69 posted...
Kayle is fine.

/topic.

You can't /topic your own post. It makes you look like a dick.

And saying Kayle is fine is like saying Twilight is a good series, that is you're a scumbag for even possibly thinking about maybe possibly perhaps thinking it. Your opinions are now all complete jokes, and not good jokes. Have fun never being taken seriously and always being looked down upon, because that is the fate you have afforded yourself by uttering those words.
#16Susan0Posted 4/8/2013 12:47:14 AM(edited)
Luster_Sly posted...
More like why does it take you months to notice they were already nerfed.

Does her ult still have a 40 sec CD and basically ensures you win a teamfight even if you're 20 kills behind, literally?
Does her Q still slow you by, what, 60% for 3 seconds?
Does she still have a ~4.0 AP ratio on her E if she has 1.0 AS, which she usually has more?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, and by the way you answered yes to all of them, she's still OP.

It's on a 30s Cooldown on Jungle Kayle or (Spirit of LE, Nashors and Zephyr)

Yes.

I'm not sure now.
---
Akali is mai Waifu desu~
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2e3brS2TV1r569y6o1_500.gif
#17Masochist69Posted 4/8/2013 2:01:02 AM(edited)
HappyDude69 posted...

Kayle is fine.

/topic.

OptionsButton posted...

You can't /topic your own post. It makes you look like a dick.

And saying Kayle is fine is like saying Twilight is a good series, that is you're a scumbag for even possibly thinking about maybe possibly perhaps thinking it. Your opinions are now all complete jokes, and not good jokes. Have fun never being taken seriously and always being looked down upon, because that is the fate you have afforded yourself by uttering those words.

Wow your rage is a joke, how can anyone take you seriously after that unnecessary rant? Oh and the obligatory "u mad bro?" :/

And on topic, I don't think Kayle is OP at all, certainly before the Q proc'ing additional damage nerf, yes she was OP. Post nerf I would say she is fairly balanced, still a top tier pick, but not OP. I play a lot of mid lane and yes I do find it difficult to farm safely and win trades vs a Kayle, but you can still beat her... She will inevitably push the lane and leave her open to ganks and if you pick a mid laner with a decent amount of burst (basically 80-90% of APC's) then you can burst her hard so that her ult becomes irrelevant.

The last time I met a Kayle in lane I was Diana and yeah I had a hard time in the early game I was at the tower pretty much the whole time before I got my first back. The jungler was also intelligent enough to notice the push and got in a good gank and I luckily got the kill and survived with very little health. From there Kayle was screwed - land 1 Q and burst meant she couldn't trade. Land another Q and no matter what she tried to do that full burst even with her ult up wasn't going to save her :) This should be the case for most if not all APC with a decent burst, which is most if not all of them.... In b4 Diana OP :P
---
PSN: LordOfKnives
#18SpacefrisianPosted 4/8/2013 2:17:50 AM
TC speaks of months, yet it is taking years to buff his brains and it still isnt done correct.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#19OptionsButtonPosted 4/8/2013 2:21:21 AM
Spacefrisian posted...
TC speaks of months, yet it is taking years to buff his brains and it still isnt done correct.

How can you call someone dumb after that inane, convoluted thing that I wouldn't even call an English sentence? It's like, whereas most human being think about what they write, you vomited all over your keyboard and hoped it made a funny joke, and in reality you just made yourself look like a buffoon. Good job on making humanity look worse, keep it up.
#20SpacefrisianPosted 4/8/2013 2:23:03 AM
OptionsButton posted...
Spacefrisian posted...

How can you call someone dumb after that inane, convoluted thing that I wouldn't even call an English sentence? It's like, whereas most human being think about what they write, you vomited all over your keyboard and hoped it made a funny joke, and in reality you just made yourself look like a buffoon. Good job on making humanity look worse, keep it up.

Cause iam not english, thats how.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.