Ever s*** yourself during a game because you had to be there for your team?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Ever s*** yourself during a game because you had to be there for your team?
3 years ago#1
Me neither.

Can't believe my team blamed me for this.
dat bass.
3 years ago#2
You should have taken care of this before the game started. That's why it's your fault.

Even if you say "well I didn't know, I have IBS and I ate something I shouldn't, it came upon me instantly" etc, you still knew about it ahead of time, and you gambled with 4 other peoples time.

So yes, this is your fault.
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
3 years ago#3
Wait, what happened? You told people you'd be on at a certain time and you didn't show up?

Unless something important came up, you're a douche.
3 years ago#4
You should have taken care of this before the game started. That's why it's your fault.

Even if you say "well I didn't know, I have IBS and I ate something I shouldn't, it came upon me instantly" etc, you still knew about it ahead of time, and you gambled with 4 other peoples time.

So yes, this is your fault.

It has NOTHING to do with that. I barely ate and was perfectly fine up until the middle of the game.
There was absolutely no way of predicting it would happen.

Wait, what happened? You told people you'd be on at a certain time and you didn't show up?

If preventing yourself from s***ing your pants is something don't find important then you clearly don't understand.
dat bass.
3 years ago#5
eye_gouger posted...

If preventing yourself from s***ing your pants is something don't find important then you clearly don't understand.

Oh, you mean s*** yourself LITERALLY.

I guess I don't blame you. Are you one of those guys who takes 30 minutes to go?
3 years ago#6
Too bad. Even if you had to afk because of something out of your control, I would still report you because your reason is none of my business. The fact is you afk'd during a matched game and should be punished.
http://tinyurl.com/coypo3a
3 years ago#7
Reonikki posted...
Too bad. Even if you had to afk because of something out of your control, I would still report you because your reason is none of my business. The fact is you afk'd during a matched game and should be punished.

You see this, people? You see this right here?

THAT, my friends, is how you troll.
I'd love to hear your life story and all, but I'm kind of busy eating this nice plate of "I don't give a damn".
3 years ago#8
I think this needs to be posted:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzz5sx2pGT1qz5a8co1_1280.jpg
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
3 years ago#9
You can buy new pants.
You can't buy a new turret.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
3 years ago#10
Reonikki posted...

How is this a joke or a troll? I would do the same. Why? Because there is no way of me knowing that is what you did. I just know you failed to play the game in a disruptive way, and so you are going to be reported.
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Ever s*** yourself during a game because you had to be there for your team?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived