Fiora?

#1Brutal_FelixPosted 4/7/2013 8:59:53 PM
Is she op? Good? Bad?
---
Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I want my money back.
#2TheSteelPhoenixPosted 4/7/2013 9:01:26 PM
Not OP.

If good or bad in terms of "can be played effectively", shes good. She has some fun tools and is as capable of winning games as anyone else.

If in comparison, she is sort of bad. There are a lot of other champs that offer all that she offers, but more.
---
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
#3Grad212Posted 4/7/2013 9:01:41 PM
She's not great and her ult is pretty buggy.
#4mutation10101Posted 4/7/2013 9:02:29 PM
Awesome early game duelist. If you can snowball off your lane, she gets pretty hard to shut down. But end game, she is meh at best.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
#5Earthbound360Posted 4/7/2013 9:36:00 PM
mutation10101 posted...
Awesome early game duelist. If you can snowball off your lane, she gets pretty hard to shut down. But end game, she is meh at best.


This is actually not true. If she gets rolling early, she does a **** ton of damage late game. She is a melee carry, and that label isn't lieing. She can't just jump in and blindly AA, but she WILL hurt.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
#6mutation10101Posted 4/7/2013 9:50:59 PM
Earthbound360 posted...
mutation10101 posted...
Awesome early game duelist. If you can snowball off your lane, she gets pretty hard to shut down. But end game, she is meh at best.


This is actually not true. If she gets rolling early, she does a **** ton of damage late game. She is a melee carry, and that label isn't lieing. She can't just jump in and blindly AA, but she WILL hurt.


I didn't say she didn't, but if the game does go long enough, she really does become sub-par.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.