Sorcerer's shoes/ninja

Warmogs

Spirit Visage

Crystal Scepter

Warmogs

Try to get your first Warmogs asap
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#2BlocktopusPosted 4/7/2013 8:56:17 PM(edited)
I don't understand the crystal scepter when he already has a slow and 2 aoe knockups and a slow with his ult lmao. Should have a low cooldown on his abilities because you should have some cdr.

and why madreds man that's awful. He has a low cd aoe ability and you get madreds instead of spirit stone lol. You stack warmogs instead of getting a locket or a bulwark

you didn't put any thought into this at all
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
Thnx gfaqs mods for modding me because I have a strong opinion about warwick hope you get fired noob
#3shadyelfPosted 4/7/2013 9:02:16 PM
i'd rather get spectral wraith
---
?
#4drakis24Posted 4/7/2013 9:06:30 PM
I finally found a way to make zac jungle suck hard so they don't nerf him.
#5TheOneWhoPwnz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 9:31:54 PM
Blocktopus posted...
I don't understand the crystal scepter when he already has a slow and 2 aoe knockups and a slow with his ult lmao. Should have a low cooldown on his abilities because you should have some cdr.

and why madreds man that's awful. He has a low cd aoe ability and you get madreds instead of spirit stone lol. You stack warmogs instead of getting a locket or a bulwark

I just played multiple games with this.

Madreds makes his clear really fast. Crystal has +500 HP also
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#6NicoGrimmPosted 4/7/2013 9:35:59 PM
I really have to disagree with Madreds.
Either SotAG or SotSW are SO much better on him in every way.

My Zac build is:

Spirit of the Spectral Wraith
Merc Treads
Spirit Visage
Sunfire Cape
Warmogs
Randuins
Situational (I usualy get like a Frozen heart or something)
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#7BlocktopusPosted 4/7/2013 9:51:03 PM(edited)
TheOneWhoPwnz posted...
Blocktopus posted...

I just played multiple games with this.

Madreds makes his clear really fast. Crystal has +500 HP also

If you want HP then why not get a -gasp- better hp item, like you know, locket, bulwark, sunfire cape, ancient golem. Items that are actually good for people who already have a crap ton of cc. Rylai's slow doesn't actually stack with your q or your ult slow, it's overrided because it's lower. The more you know.

His clears are already fast, madreds isn't necessary at all. Want to know why people don't get madreds on amumu? Want to know why people don't get madreds on nautilus? Maokai? Sejuani or Hecarim? Because they don't need it.

You could work on your itemization. And I really see absolutely to ever, ever stack warmogs anymore now that the other health items are much better than they were before.
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
Thnx gfaqs mods for modding me because I have a strong opinion about warwick hope you get fired noob
#8TomorrowDogPosted 4/7/2013 10:06:41 PM
I've liked my results of leaving the machete unupgraded and getting chain vest first back to build in to sunfire cape. Rushing sunfire cape is just so fun.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert