So, I get that Zac's passive is already incredibly strong, but

#1NicoGrimmPosted 4/7/2013 9:55:53 PM
is there ANY chance of it getting a buff? Like maybe a bit more armor on the little blob things? Make them NOT act like regular minions that can be smited, or consumed, or whatever else? Anything?

Don't get me wrong, it's a GREAT passive, and it's helped me survived a lot of times when i turet dive to kill someone. But, it just seems completly useless in an actual fight.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#2aHappySackaPosted 4/7/2013 9:56:55 PM
So instead of an extra life you want something to make you stronger in fights?
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
#3Mitsune_RakaenPosted 4/7/2013 9:57:20 PM
It's weird that they can be smited or consumed, I would have thought that couldn't happen.
---
You can't take the sky from me.
#4Earthbound360Posted 4/7/2013 9:57:55 PM
ITT: We buff things that are strong
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
#5BeerBongJohnPosted 4/7/2013 10:04:04 PM
Only if you make Anivia's egg slowly roll back to base.
---
0% Class
100% A**
#6NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 10:04:23 PM

It's a completely useless passive in a fight. Thats what I'm getting at. There is absolutely NOTHING that can save you.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#7zeppelin312Posted 4/7/2013 10:04:52 PM
it does seem rather odd they can be smited/consumed

other than perhaps looking at that I don't think it needs much of a change. IF anything, rather than upping their stats just reduce some of the AoE damage they take.
#8NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 10:07:00 PM
it does seem rather odd they can be smited/consumed

other than perhaps looking at that I don't think it needs much of a change. IF anything, rather than upping their stats just reduce some of the AoE damage they take.

That would be perfect. Honstly, the only thing that bothers me is that they're treated like regular minions. Meaning, all you can do to a minion, you can do to a blob.
Fun fact: Someone like Irelia can kill all of them in like 2 seconds because each one resets her Q.

Or, if they're going to keep it the way it is, at LEAST make them fall a tiny bit closer to where Zac is.
---
#9HeartlessCharmsPosted 4/7/2013 10:09:13 PM
NicoGrimm posted...

It's a completely useless passive in a fight. Thats what I'm getting at. There is absolutely NOTHING that can save you.

Not in a teamfight or if you're hugging your turret.

/thread
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#10wantfastcarsPosted 4/7/2013 10:10:00 PM
When I can dunk Zac as Darius and kill all his blobs with one Q afterwards? it seems kinda UP. I've yet to face a Zac who's actually gotten away because of his passive, as a result of anyone on my team.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD