Could we get jungle Nidalee to work?

#1PhoenixNinePosted 4/8/2013 5:47:38 AM
Ideas?

I'm wondering how viable (if at all) jungle Bruisercat could be.

Passive - speed boost is always helpful and you'll generally find a lot of brush to gank from/move around the map slightly faster.

Q - Spear deals hefty damage if you have some AP and hit it from long range. Could do decent damage to the big creep if you land it right, I guess.

W - traps drop armor/mr of the big creep, increasing your clear speed a bit. More importantly they can detect incoming enemy heroes, helping you keep tabs on the enemy jungler. Helps defend lanes from ganks and stuff.

E - heal and attack speed boost. This is pretty damn useful, though mana intensive.

R - new set of abilities, more movement speed.

Q2 - great for killing the big creep, nice damage to heroes as a finisher.

W2 - awesome ability, like a mini-flash that damages in an AOE.

E2 - decent damage in an AOE for clearing camps.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#2gallantknightPosted 4/8/2013 6:04:56 AM
Her first clear is likely atrocious, she's squishy pre-6 and more squishy now due to her nerf. She also brings no hard CC to the table even though she can get around the map well. Unlike Shyvana, she won't clear fast early.

She'll be unable to give lane pressure, she needs farm to be good so jungle isn't a good spot for her, and she'll get counterjungled hard and be further behind then she already is. Maybe if she started off with cougar form this would be viable. Otherwise, nope!
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#3xSighxPosted 4/8/2013 6:15:18 AM
She has no aoe pre-6, she has zero CC for ganks, and she no longer has any defensive steroids to let her be an initiator for her team.
#4Chrikke666Posted 4/8/2013 6:24:09 AM
Perhaps with the old ulti, if they had changed her to have it at level 1. As it is, no.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
#5HotshotJoePosted 4/8/2013 6:28:20 AM
"W - traps drop armor/mr of the big creep, increasing your clear speed a bit. More importantly they can detect incoming enemy heroes, helping you keep tabs on the enemy jungler. Helps defend lanes from ganks and stuff."

i have never seen a minion set off the traps. never tried using it on dragon to test this but i am pretty sure only champs set them off.
---
That's why I'm streaming LoLz right now and why I have bought 9300 IP on two accounts so far. Because I don't play it. Makes perfect sense ~ Karmic Dragon
#6happyscrub1Posted 4/8/2013 6:30:32 AM
HotshotJoe posted...
"W - traps drop armor/mr of the big creep,

They don't have much resist to begin with
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSIx7UwJjks
Enough picking on kids, back to 9-11
#7Final_HatsamuPosted 4/8/2013 6:39:40 AM
HotshotJoe posted...
"W - traps drop armor/mr of the big creep, increasing your clear speed a bit. More importantly they can detect incoming enemy heroes, helping you keep tabs on the enemy jungler. Helps defend lanes from ganks and stuff."

i have never seen a minion set off the traps. never tried using it on dragon to test this but i am pretty sure only champs set them off.

Only enemies set traps off. Champions, enemy minions and pets.
---
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given
#8_HeXPosted 4/8/2013 6:43:57 AM
HotshotJoe posted...

Trap doesn't work properly on Baron or Dragon, works on everything else.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.