Other teams cries if you don't meta

#1Hey_XellosPosted 4/8/2013 8:18:03 AM
Did a draft pick with 2 of my friends, no one on our team wanted to jungle. I pick support Taric because my ADC (one of my friends) told me to and I had second pick. The other friend always picks voli so it wasn't a surprise when he pick him. On vent, during load, they are both are like "lets go bot together". So I was like fine, go down there and die. I went support with Irelia top against Jax.

This is were the fun started. Jax at the start of the game told us that we needed someone to Jungle and that only 1 person could go top. With me being support of course i load up with wards and place them were their jungler is going to come. Jax went aggressive and we killed him. After he died he told us that he was going to report me because I did not go bot to support and that there can only be one person on top. We continue to destroy him 9 times and the jungler 4 times. Through the whole in all chat Jax just complained that it wasn't fair that top had 2 people.

Then there were three of us in the middle, Jax jumps in I stun him and we destroy him. In all chat he was like that is not fair I wanted to 1v1 Irelia not 1v3. I just told him that it is a team game not a solo game. So he just continued to call me a noob and that I do not know how to play the game.

I think it is funny that people think that you need to follow the meta.
#2Masemune_100Posted 4/8/2013 8:22:08 AM
wat. Duo top with a support happens all the time. Someone never watches competitive matches.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#3BirdFluFTWPosted 4/8/2013 8:25:19 AM
In b4 thedog.jpg
---
if athletes can't take steroids, shouldn't models not be photoshopped?
#4darkman95Posted 4/8/2013 8:38:32 AM
Are you playing against a lv 10 or something? 3 v 1 top is an easy win especially for someone like Jax with a heavy CC and tankiness. Just turret hug, proceed to out level them by 3-4 lvs, when team fights happen you now stomp them thanks to high level advantage. Was this idiot trying to actually push a lane that outnmbers him 3 to 1?
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#5Rookie_JetPosted 4/8/2013 8:38:52 AM
He was either joking or is new.
#6Lord_WoobiePosted 4/8/2013 8:40:47 AM
Masemune_100 posted...
wat. Duo top with a support happens all the time. Someone never watches competitive matches.

It doesn't happen all the time - it occasionally happens in professional matches, but it's known as a lane swap, where your bot lane goes top in the hopes of getting a quick turret down for map control, global gold, and the ability of one of your lanes to roam early on. The lanes swap back immediately afterwards to maintain farm. You still have 2 solo lanes and a jungler.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#7Hey_Xellos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:44:59 AM
darkman95 posted...
Are you playing against a lv 10 or something? 3 v 1 top is an easy win especially for someone like Jax with a heavy CC and tankiness. Just turret hug, proceed to out level them by 3-4 lvs, when team fights happen you now stomp them thanks to high level advantage. Was this idiot trying to actually push a lane that outnmbers him 3 to 1?

At the start it was 2v1. I was not attacking and Irelia was last hitting. Smart Jax was just auto attacking everything so the lane was pushed to our tower. He then thinks he can solo 2 of us at our tower or maybe even poke us. So every time he came in and hit us i stunned him and the tower took a nice chunk out of him with Irelia dpsing too. Then in all chat was like, stupid noobs get away from your tower and fight.

I think most of his deaths were to tower diving.

This was lvl 30.
#8Hey_Xellos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:50:10 AM
Lord_Woobie posted...
Masemune_100 posted...

It doesn't happen all the time - it occasionally happens in professional matches, but it's known as a lane swap, where your bot lane goes top in the hopes of getting a quick turret down for map control, global gold, and the ability of one of your lanes to roam early on. The lanes swap back immediately afterwards to maintain farm. You still have 2 solo lanes and a jungler.

True, we just had no jungler. There has been many matches were i lost game without a jungler and with one and on the other side. It all comes down to player skills and what to do. Many times I had to solo a 1v2. Sometimes i did well sometimes i did not, but the thing i always do was hug my tower. Why should I push, the 1v2 could easily become 1v3 if mid comes to top or jungler or even both.
#9SorrySleepingPosted 4/8/2013 8:51:33 AM
I bet that Jax was one of those "1v1 me bro" to the enemy support.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#10Hey_Xellos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:56:47 AM
SorrySleeping posted...
I bet that Jax was one of those "1v1 me bro" to the enemy support.

lol, he so was. Kept on telling me to 1v1 him or Irelia. That is why when he jumped in a 3v1 he was like wtf, i wanted to 1v1 not 3v1.