And this is why you don't surrender. Nexus down to 1 HP? no problem.

#11DjAlaricPosted 4/8/2013 12:08:28 PM
I do not get it, why did they keep trying to rush it. They could've played it out slowly, secured objectives, gotten baron, and rushed with a stronger team.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RVa0Q_t0bI&feature=related
Gamertag: Circle6
#12FRo3tBLo0dPosted 4/8/2013 12:10:49 PM
JuliMizrahi posted...
TomorrowDog posted...
And this is why you don't surrender.

Incorrectly assuming people only want to surrender when they think winning is impossible.

Why else would you surrender??

I usually only surrender when I suddenly have to go. Any other time I never start a surrender vote and I never vote "Yes" If we're getting stomped, We get stomped. The only way you learn.
#13BenWhoDrownedPosted 4/8/2013 12:24:32 PM
Am I the only one who thought this video is amazing?
#14ninplayerPosted 4/8/2013 12:41:59 PM
BenWhoDrowned posted...
Am I the only one who thought this video is amazing?

It was pretty sweet, but not as cool as it could've been simply because the purple team misplayed horribly given the situation
---
League of Legends IGN: Byrne14
#15infinitexxPosted 4/8/2013 12:43:05 PM
JuliMizrahi posted...
TomorrowDog posted...

Incorrectly assuming people only want to surrender when they think winning is impossible.

To troll someone on your team who is being a colossal ass.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#16dark_lord_havocPosted 4/8/2013 1:18:05 PM
Edgemaster70000 posted...
1: Ignoring those minions like that was unbelievably stupid.

2. That Cho is so bad with rupture it's insane. When I spam it I can hit 4/5 of them and get multiple targets and I'm in Bronze III, he was landing 2/5 on single targets........

3. Not a single person backdoored that nexus?

Honestly neither of these teams deserve a win. One team was clearly getting slammed, and the other team let an advantage that massive turn into a reversal.

Only reason you hit that many ruptures is because bronze players refuse to dodge.
#17TomorrowDogPosted 4/8/2013 3:21:18 PM
JuliMizrahi posted...
TomorrowDog posted...

By recognizing the odds of defeat and wanting to get in more games for the day (particularly if you're "grinding" elo), or just move on to a match that is more fun.

If the general concept of statistics is too wild for you, just take an example. If over three days I played 26 matches and surrendered eight times, I'm not necessarily worse off than if I had chosen to not surrender those eight times and won one of those eight matches but only got off 20 games because of the extended play time of the games I didn't surrender.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#18Edgemaster70000Posted 4/8/2013 3:28:38 PM
dark_lord_havoc posted...
Edgemaster70000 posted...
1: Ignoring those minions like that was unbelievably stupid.

2. That Cho is so bad with rupture it's insane. When I spam it I can hit 4/5 of them and get multiple targets and I'm in Bronze III, he was landing 2/5 on single targets........

3. Not a single person backdoored that nexus?

Honestly neither of these teams deserve a win. One team was clearly getting slammed, and the other team let an advantage that massive turn into a reversal.

Only reason you hit that many ruptures is because bronze players refuse to dodge.

If you watch the video again, his placement is actually ridiculously bad. Using rupture in places people have already flashed out of, putting it way too close or way too far, putting it in seemingly completely random places, and trying to focus on hitting the wrong people with it.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.
#19Ferd_Da_BirdPosted 4/8/2013 7:07:50 PM
The one thing I wonder is around 2 in the video- What I would've done is grouped as a 5 and bum-rushed the nexus if it was like that. The nexus falls FAST- as demonstrated by riven- and if you had all 5 there at full hp while the enemy is fending off minions at the same time, just cc them and aa the nexus. You can't stop that- you can't lock down all 5 for that long while ignoring all the minions. It was a simply affair that they prolonged and lost because they were too cocky and felt they would win no matter what.
---
Never give up.
Never surrender.
#20Harbinger_XPosted 4/8/2013 7:18:56 PM
mD_atheist posted...
JuliMizrahi posted...
TomorrowDog posted...

Sometimes there's that moment when you realize the other lanes were worse off than you thought. Rather than try to carry people who feed 10 kills before 15 minutes and who sits in lane farming while the other team roams ganking them, taking dragon and buffs, I'd rather surrender. I've had enough of those 45-50 minute games of telling people to group up and stop trying to solo dragon/baron.