Guide to a lot of champions.
- Topic Archived
- Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
1. Champion: Mordekaiser
Attack Damage: 55
Ability Power: 0
Attack Speed: 0.694(attacks per second)
Movement Speed: 340
Magic Resistance: 31
Mace of Spaces(cooldown 8 seconds) : Mordekaiser's next autoattack will deal a set amount of damage(+AD and AP) to three targets. It will deal more damage if the target is alone.
Creeping Death(cooldown 16 seconds) : A shield will be cast upon any of Mordekaiser's allies that will deal damage(+AP) per second to nearby enemies, and raise the ally's Magic Resistance and Armor.
Siphon of Destruction(cooldown 6 seconds) : Mordekaiser damages in a cone in front of him for a set amount of damage(+AP).
Children of the Grave(cooldown 120 seconds) : Mordekaiser steals a set percentage of the target's health. Half is stolen initially, the other half is stolen as DoT damage over 10 seconds. If the target dies while under this effect, it will be revived as a ghost under Mordekaiser's control, and Mordekaiser will gain extra AP and AD for 30 seconds.
1. Find opportunities to strike as many minions as possible while striking the enemy champion with E. This is the best situation for Mordekaiser as it gives him maximum shield and damages the enemy.
2. Against Melee champions you should be maxing E first, and then Q, and then W(make sure to get at least one early point in W). Against Ranged champions you should be maxing E first, and then evenly maxing Q and W. You'll be much less likely to pull off Q autoattacks against a smart player with a Ranged champion.
3. Always be sure to be taking your side wraiths after 6 minutes, and, if safe, even your enemy's. Your jungler should have no problem giving you his wraiths unless he's very behind. Mordekaiser is one of the strongest carries in the late game, and having all of that farm behind you will make you a force to be reckoned with.
1. Make absolutely sure to make the enemy Mordekaiser choose between your champion or your minions. Don't stay close to your minions while his Mace of Spades is off cooldown.
2. The Creeping Death shield does much more damage than generally expected, and is essential to Mordekaiser chipping your health away. Be sure to kill minions with the Creeping Death shield on them quickly.
3. Mordekaiser pushes his lane very easily. You can allow Creeping Death to stay on a minion if you want him to push it even faster. But be warned, while your lane is pushed he has full roaming potential. Make sure to let your teammates know that Mordekaiser is on the loose.
4. Mordekaiser is relatively slow and has 0 CC abilities. Starting boots + 3 health pots can always be a good decision against him, but make sure you make use of it by kiting him as much as possible.
Children of the Grave(Ultimate)
Mordekaiser's Children of the Grave has a lot of effects. It damages the enemy, heals Mordekaiser, raises enemies from the dead as Mordekaiser's pet, increases his AP and AD, and enhances the pet's stats.
As Mordekaiser, you should almost always be using this spell on AD carries. Next in line would be top lane bruisers, and then junglers, and then middle laners, and then supports. A good ultimate on an enemy AD carry can turn the team fight dramatically in your favor.
Quicksilver sash does get rid of the effects of Children of the Grave.
(Topic Creator)3 years ago#2
2. Champion: Annie Hastur
Attack Damage: 51
Ability Power: 0
Attack Speed: 0.579(attacks per second)
Movement Speed: 335
Magic Resistance: 30
Pyromania(passive): Every 4 spell casts, the next offensive spell will stun its target for 1.75 seconds.
Disintegrate(cooldown 4 seconds) : Annie propels a single target fireball at an enemy for magic damage(+AP). If the fireball kills the target, the mana cost of Disintegrate is refunded to Annie.
Incinerate(cooldown 8 seconds) : Annie damages in a cone in front of her for a set amount of magic damage(+AP)
Molten Shield(cooldown 16 seconds) : Annie increases her armor and magic resistance for 8 seconds. For the duration, any autoattacks against Annie will deal magic damage(+AP) back to the attacker.
Summon: Tibbers(cooldown 120 seconds) : Annie summons Tibbers(her demonic stuffed bear) dealing magic damage(+AP) in the area around the summoning. Tibbers is controllable by any, and he deals immolation magic damage(+AP) to nearby enemies.
1. Your last hits early game should always be done with autoattacks or Q. Q does a lot of damage and refunds mana, giving her the best single target farming spell in the game.
2. Make sure to make use of your autoattacks. Annie has one of the longest autoattack ranges in the game . Autoattack harassment on the enemy is crucial to winning your lane. Annie should be aggressive in lane towards most champions even before level 6.
3. Molten Shield adds to her passive spell casts, and costs a very small amount of mana. A good trick to use is to keep your passive spell casts at 3, and then when you're ready to burst down the enemy champion, use molten shield and then your combo.
4. Summoning Tibbers isn't always the best way to start a 1 on 1 fight. Some champions, such as Leblanc, may warp out of the way of your summon, leaving you stunless and ultimateless. Against champions that can teleport, it's sometimes best to start off with your Q target spell to make sure they become stunned.
1. A good Annie will be aiming for autoattacks most of the time. As a ranged champion, all it takes is simply staying close to your turret and coming out from hiding when an enemy minion is low on health. As a melee champion, you have to be much more cautious. It's best to play extra carefully after you've used your potions until you hit level 4 or so, at which point her autoattacks will be much less devastating.
2. Similarly to Mordekaiser, you want to stay a bit far from low healthed minion packs. An Annie will be ready to W a group of about 3 or more low healthed minions, so make sure she does that before you jump in recklessly.
3. Once Annie hits level 6, you must be extra careful. She has one of the strongest bursts at level 6, and she'll most likely Flash, Ignite, Tibbers, Q, and then W down from 75% health to 0%. Her whole combo can do over 500 damage at level 6 with no AP items. On very squishy mid champions, magic resist may be a useful investment.
As Annie, the best spot for this spell is in team fights while your passive is up. The summon and immolation damage is absolutely devastating to enemy teams, especially if you hit 3 or more enemy champions. The most important part, however, is the stun, allowing your teammates free time to melt down the enemies.
It's best not to waste this spell on one champion unless absolutely necessary.
(Topic Creator)3 years ago#3
3. Champion: Singed
Attack Damage: 60
Ability Power: 0
Attack Speed: 0.613(attacks per second)
Movement Speed: 345
Magic Resistance: 30
Empowered Bulwark(passive): Singed gains 2.5 bonus health for every 10 points of mana he has.
Poison Trail(toggle)(cooldown 1 seconds) : Singed lays a trail of poison behind him dealing magic damage(+AP) per second to enemies that stand in it.
Mega Adhesive(cooldown 14 seconds) : Singed leaves a sticky area on the ground for 5 seconds, slowing the movement speed of enemies that step on it.
Fling(cooldown 10 seconds) : Singed flings an enemy over his shoulder for magic damage(+AP)
Insanity Potion(cooldown 100 seconds) : Singed drinks a potion, increasing his movement speed, ability power, armor, magic resistance, health regeneration, and mana regeneration. It also decreases the duration of CC effects on Singed for 25 seconds.
1. Singed does not have a super strong early game, but he's not weak either. While laning against a very aggressive opponent, sometimes it's best to start with Fling and autoattack your way to level 2. Fling can be used to easily send your opponent straight into your turret.
2. Play semi-passively until you hit level 6. Once you have Insanity Potion, it's much easier to be aggressive and much easier for your opponent to underestimate you
3. Fling can be used to throw enemy champions over very thin walls. You must be positioned straight up against the wall and then Fling our opponent to get him over. This is good for escaping or trapping your opponent.
4. Rather than using Mega Adhesive whenever possible, try to wait until your opponent is in a very narrow space, so he has no choice but to walk straight through the Mega Adhesive to escape, giving you much more time to catch up to him.
1. Singed with a catalyst and Insanity Potion is extremely difficult to force out of lane. Instead of trying to trade with him, you should try and farm passively waiting until he uses up his Insanity Potion. Once he does, let the duration be wasted and then begin to strike him.
2. Singed doesn't have much sustain before level 6 and before he gets his Catalyst. This is the best time to get all of the CS you can and play more aggressively. Unless you are confident in your champion's abilities, it's best to start out aggressive and then revert to a passive state as he reaches level 6.
3. Don't run through Singed's poison just to last hit. This is how most Singed players chip damage you. Wait for it to subside.
4. Chasing Singed is almost never a good idea. The damage you'll take is not worth it, and unless the map is very warded, chances are his teammates are waiting for the perfect opportunity to kill you.
Insanity Potion is one of the best buff spells in the game. It gives you some of the best sustain in lane. However, it's best not to waste it just for its movement speed buff, unless you're sure you can secure a kill. It's sometimes best to trade a bit with your opponent, and then use it, making full use of its effects.
At the same time, it has a very short cooldown considering its duration, so it's particularly difficult to 'waste' it. Whether chasing, escaping, or trading, it can be a very useful tool.
More to come
|More topics from this board...|
|C/D There should be more hot guy champions||HipsterSora||56||11/29 12:33PM|
|What champions would you like to have ASMR videos about?||jotnotes||9||11/25 12:58PM|
|What influences what champions you play?||Xano1234||29||11/25 1:12PM|
|Ranked Carry Champions?||6V_Fire||18||11/27 1:57AM|
|Name the top 3 MOST OP/BROKEN champions at each role, in your own experience||RedZaraki||11||11/24 11:30AM|