Nikasaur and the Spot Light make me ashamed to LoL

#31P00DGEPosted 4/8/2013 3:09:40 PM
I still think she looks like a horse. And before all the weirdos on this board jump down my throat with the very original replies of "you just jealous!11!!!" and "like you could get better derp!", I do have a girlfriend that I find more attractive. Some people think Nika looks like a horse and has a terrible personality because they actually believe that. Not because they are insecure haters that harbor secret admiration and envy.
#32DiortePosted 4/8/2013 3:10:46 PM
Flapjack was better.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#33SongstressCelaPosted 4/8/2013 3:11:34 PM
I still think she looks like a horse. And before all the weirdos on this board jump down my throat with the very original replies of "you just jealous!11!!!" and "like you could get better derp!", I do have a girlfriend that I find more attractive. Some people think Nika looks like a horse and has a terrible personality because they actually believe that. Not because they are insecure haters that harbor secret admiration and envy.

This. She's really pretty subpar and has an annoying as sin personality >.>
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Lovnaru/Photos/moxsign.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/profile/AvalonBright ~ Official Kitty Maid of CE's LGBT Social ~
#34Walker_Real(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 3:11:39 PM
Flapjack was adventure time and regular show's creators you know, they split up to make those shows no joke!

I get it, it's cause yall aren't great with girls (not trying to be mean) so she seems awesome.

I slay it in real life so, I'm not that amazing at LoL, but I hate Nika
#35P00DGEPosted 4/8/2013 3:12:59 PM
SongstressCela posted...
http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/398/398269.jpg

Of course not, I'd be remiss to not show some love to Critical Miss when the opportunity arises.

Way to perpetuate the "Lol geek girls can't be hot" idiocy. That comic looks like the stupidest thing ever in the making.

Someone sounds mad that the stereotype is actually somewhat accurate. Of course there are always outliers, but on average... no gamer girls are not hot. I thought the comic was ok.
#36edubsPosted 4/8/2013 3:13:49 PM
Walker_Real posted...
It's okay if you guys don't get it, I've accepted that I'm one of few socially meta LoL players, and that I'm one of the few who's good looking and in shape.

Superbrag/10 topic

Seems like you need to express to faceless strangers that you are better than them somehow because you are in shape? I suppose being in shape to you means that you can run a mile under 8 minutes and can lift 100 pounds though so good job bro
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#37Walker_Real(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 3:20:24 PM
edubs posted...
Walker_Real posted...
It's okay if you guys don't get it, I've accepted that I'm one of few socially meta LoL players, and that I'm one of the few who's good looking and in shape.

Superbrag/10 topic

Seems like you need to express to faceless strangers that you are better than them somehow because you are in shape? I suppose being in shape to you means that you can run a mile under 8 minutes and can lift 100 pounds though so good job bro

You playin as zac? Cause you sure look jelly bro

/shades
#38edubsPosted 4/8/2013 3:23:11 PM
Walker_Real posted...
edubs posted...
Walker_Real posted...

Superbrag/10 topic

You playin as zac? Cause you sure look jelly bro

/shades

Nah Im content with my life, Im in decent shape, been better. Half marathon, 5 minute 2 second mile etc... So no im not jelly bro
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
#39Walker_Real(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 3:27:05 PM(edited)
Ohhh you were challenging me on how in shape.
305lb deadlift 245 bench
Weighing in at 170lbs 5% body fat
#40edubsPosted 4/8/2013 3:29:36 PM
Walker_Real posted...
Ohhh you were challenging me on how in shape.
305lb deadlift 245 bench
Weighing in at 170lbs 5% body fat

I can pull out slightly arbitrary, relatively beleivable numbers too. I can bench 255 and squat 450. See this is ridiculous and not worth my time. Got a research presentation in wisconsin to go prep for so yeah have fun with your numbers
---