sejuani and trundle worth getting since the being rework?

#11MilanBarcaPosted 4/8/2013 4:43:13 PM
They've always been worth getting.
---
http://backloggery.com/milan
#12DarksteelPosted 4/8/2013 4:55:05 PM
Sej looks like she's gonna be pretty damn powerful. I'm def gonna be keeping an eye on her.

Trundle is getting some nice buffs too, go for it if you want a jungler that has good disables and sustain.
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#13Dark_Luna3Posted 4/8/2013 5:16:32 PM(edited)
If Sejuani gets released in the state of what she is/was on the PBE -- you'll be able to abuse her for a week or two. Then she'll be banned or nerfed. Her rework is ridiculously overpowered -- and I'm usually hesitant to say a champion is or isn't.

Trundle should become strong, but not overly so. He'll be a solid jungler worth picking up. Sejuani will be a weekly rental based on what I see happening.

Let's look at it this way -- She's already above 50% in winrate. She's being buffed in lots of ways. Gaining CC, more damage, more tankiness.... Some of which she doesn't even need. Abuse her while you can. It's going to be Xin/LeBlanc/Zyra all over again.
#14Red_Badger_55Posted 4/8/2013 5:15:22 PM
masterplum posted...
Sejuani looks extremely OP with her rework

which makes me think she might be nerfed hard after release.

I would wait

This. Which makes me really sad because she's one of my mains :(
#15MC RaZaRPosted 4/8/2013 6:24:58 PM
I got both after hearing the rework. It should be worth it.
---
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson
#16lightdragoon88Posted 4/8/2013 8:17:06 PM
I'm just waiting for Lissandra.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#17GreatKiraLordPosted 4/8/2013 8:25:57 PM
GujinKami posted...
Sejuani is currently the best champion in the game below Lux, so yeah if you enjoy tier whoring, pick her up.

Nope
#18ChocoboDreamsPosted 4/8/2013 8:40:42 PM
Dark_Luna3 posted...
If Sejuani gets released in the state of what she is/was on the PBE -- you'll be able to abuse her for a week or two. Then she'll be banned or nerfed. Her rework is ridiculously overpowered -- and I'm usually hesitant to say a champion is or isn't.

Trundle should become strong, but not overly so. He'll be a solid jungler worth picking up. Sejuani will be a weekly rental based on what I see happening.

Let's look at it this way -- She's already above 50% in winrate. She's being buffed in lots of ways. Gaining CC, more damage, more tankiness.... Some of which she doesn't even need. Abuse her while you can. It's going to be Xin/LeBlanc/Zyra all over again.

The is the saddest thing ever, but I can't say I didn't call it. Sejuani stomps all over season 3. Riot decides to buff her with buffs she doesn't even need, and then people complain. She's going to get nerfed to worse than she is right now (not that she's bad), which is unfair to all the people that already use her.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams