about the 50% off thing...

#1fawfulmark2Posted 4/8/2013 4:32:02 PM
hello all, just started playing LoL. I noticed that today it says there is a discount on 3 champs which expires on Monday, and I got the 400 bonus RP. problem is the champ I saw that most interests me(Rumble) is 440 RP. also it say the deal ends Monday, which confuses me-does it mean at midnight,or next Monday? I think there was also another bonus you got that gave you 3 or so more RP, though I may have to go few more levels up for that(I'm at 5 now).

So I guess my question is: what time does the deal end? and should I grind to get more RP or just wait until a later time?
---
LoL name: The Noble Kip
Brawl FC: 2280-6185-9316
#22Dhas_a_MIGRANEPosted 4/8/2013 4:37:21 PM
You never get more RP after what you get at level 5. Not sure at what time the sales end though
---
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542
#3_RaveMaster_Posted 4/8/2013 4:38:59 PM
You don't get any more RP outside the 400 freebie. If you want RP you need to use real money There's a new sale every week where random champions are put on sale every week along with skins. IIRC Rumble is 4800 IP (you get IP just from playing games) to get 4800 IP might take you half a week to a week of playing. So if you want him just save up IP and buy him.
---
~Rave
#4centurion911Posted 4/8/2013 4:39:47 PM
It ends Monday as in midnight tonight.

Honestly, I would say to never buy champs with RP unless you're buying the skin bundle or they're a 975 RP champ and they're on sale, even then it's iffy.Rumble's less than 6300 IP so just grind the IP and buy him
---
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#5Savra104Posted 4/8/2013 4:40:07 PM
fawfulmark2 posted...
hello all, just started playing LoL. I noticed that today it says there is a discount on 3 champs which expires on Monday, and I got the 400 bonus RP. problem is the champ I saw that most interests me(Rumble) is 440 RP. also it say the deal ends Monday, which confuses me-does it mean at midnight,or next Monday? I think there was also another bonus you got that gave you 3 or so more RP, though I may have to go few more levels up for that(I'm at 5 now).

So I guess my question is: what time does the deal end? and should I grind to get more RP or just wait until a later time?

Rumble Sale ends tonight at ~11:59. It was the weekend sale. The sale starting up is the Graves/Lux one.

You do not get RP from playing the game. You can only get RP from paying for it via the online store in-client or by referring multiple other people that reach level 5 (will probably take a long time). You could try to ask support for 40 RP to get Rumble if you really want him, though. They might be able to help.
#6fawfulmark2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 4:47:38 PM
Savra104 posted...
fawfulmark2 posted...

Rumble Sale ends tonight at ~11:59. It was the weekend sale. The sale starting up is the Graves/Lux one.

You do not get RP from playing the game. You can only get RP from paying for it via the online store in-client or by referring multiple other people that reach level 5 (will probably take a long time). You could try to ask support for 40 RP to get Rumble if you really want him, though. They might be able to help.

oh, that explains it. well I was thinking about asking as well, though ,most MMOs i know frown upon begging for points, so I didn't wanna take the risk, but I guess if it is fine I could start here-anybody got a spare 40? if ya wanna find me,my username is in the sig and all that.
---
LoL name: The Noble Kip
Brawl FC: 2280-6185-9316
#7masterplumPosted 4/8/2013 4:54:02 PM
I don't believe you can trade poins
---
yE frE me Kweku Ananse Papa
me:http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1508/masterplumgm3.jpg
#8ryanaPosted 4/8/2013 4:55:32 PM
You'd have to submit a ticket to Riot for it.

And I'm not sure if they'll give it to you or not. They'll usually help people out with a few points to get something they really want but since you only have the 400 RP they give to everyone idk.
#9HyperShadow4321Posted 4/8/2013 6:27:00 PM
Just put 5$ into the game and get him. Then you should have enough left over to get another cheaper champion (or one on sale) in the future. There are also several characters that are only around 450 IP, many of which are good for beginners. You can build 450 IP in 3-4 games.