So is Morgana one of the better mids?

#11DarksteelPosted 4/8/2013 10:04:07 PM
Morgana is my current fav mid and does very well in most marches but as other said an ad assassin type can give you headaches. For example, god help you if you're owning against Talon. If no one switches lane it will be very ugly.

And you to the person who recommended seekers: it helps but you should be rushing hourglass anyway.
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#12Fire_AwayPosted 4/8/2013 10:05:40 PM
omegaraijin posted...
She's a great mid but it's she's can't really carry a god awful team.

there is no champion in the game that can carry a god awful team

these are facts
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#13DarksteelPosted 4/8/2013 10:06:10 PM
omegaraijin posted...
She's a great mid but it's she's can't really carry a god awful team.

Gonna disagree with that. The only other mids I can think that is good as her with bads is late game Ryze or Karthas. Maybe Fiddle due to his monsterous disables and ulti.
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#14Ravid182Posted 4/8/2013 10:10:20 PM
If your team is that bad and the other team isn't just as bad or near it, then I don't care what champion you are, that won't carry it.
#15TomorrowDogPosted 4/8/2013 10:20:50 PM
Eh, other mids are more potent at dumping on their opponent.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#16SlaynPosted 4/8/2013 10:47:23 PM
I don't like Morgana because she just doesn't have the constant damage. Honestly for solo Q I find Karthus to be the best mid. He just stomps entire teams.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#17BeerBongJohnPosted 4/8/2013 11:43:52 PM
Slayn posted...
I don't like Morgana because she just doesn't have the constant damage. Honestly for solo Q I find Karthus to be the best mid. He just stomps entire teams.

This is the reason NyJacky gave for not playing Morg as much as he used to. He calls her a "late game stun-bot"
---
0% Class
100% A**