As a noob jungler when ganking....

#11xVashTS98xPosted 4/9/2013 12:25:55 AM
Soloq. Take everything for yourself and carry, can't depend on laners to know what to do with an advantage.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#12BlackBeetleborgPosted 4/9/2013 12:29:29 AM
When I gank, I go for the kill. If they had just used ignite or any other DoT skill, you can tell when they're going to die from it, so I let those ones slide on to the laner.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
#13JennaTahliaPosted 4/9/2013 1:05:03 AM
As a noob jungler, when you go to gank, you have to wait 5-10 seconds in the bush first so that the enemy can react if it's warded. You then proceed to say the lane is warded in chat and leave to get executed by red buff. After you revive, you get to half hp and wander into the enemy jungle to do some expert counter jungling that you saw on some pro stream. You die to mid lane + jungle and blame your team for not helping.
---
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#14viajarvPosted 4/9/2013 1:22:54 AM
You're poor if you aren't on top of global objectives or aren't taking down towers. However 19 assists should be mad dough.
#15ZenzokuPosted 4/9/2013 1:24:26 AM
Depends on how the lane is already doing. If mid has already started feeding like 4 kills then god no. Take that kill and let them fend for themselves.

If you have someone like akali in the lane, give kill and await snowballing.

IN short, it depends on the champion played and the skil level of the person playing. Tanky chars don't need the kills as bad.
#16GruOcelotPosted 4/9/2013 7:07:57 AM
Voli or Nasus, I will take the kill unless its the ADC or our mid lane is behind.

Maokai, I try to always give the laner the kill, but I throw a sapling about 2 Seconds down their path to either zone them or secure it.

I will always attempt to secure the kill if its risky that they will escape.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#17NicoGrimmPosted 4/9/2013 7:30:04 AM
I've found that it generally doesn't matter. You should never let up on someone just to let your laner get a kill, but you shuld also not use an Ult, or burn flash or whatever when you can clearly see that your lane partner can take care of it.

As a Jungler, you DO want kills, but don't do anything stupid for them.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!