Best feeling in game?

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best feeling in game?

User Info: sequeezey

sequeezey
3 years ago#1
Playing support and people actually recognizing that you basically carried the team in the behind the scenes sort of way =')

http://i.imgur.com/ednGtXW.png
__ +_Sequeezey_+__
_-* *-___-* *-___-* *-_

User Info: xDarknezzx

xDarknezzx
3 years ago#2
when you're jungling and the enemy jungler is trying to steal your red or something then the rest of your team instantly collapses onto him and obliterates him

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
3 years ago#3
xDarknezzx posted...
when you're jungling and the enemy jungler is trying to steal your red or something then the rest of your team instantly collapses onto him and obliterates him


Something like this. Nothing makes my game quite like seeing a hardcore enemy counterjungler failing in your jungle.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: BeerBongJohn

BeerBongJohn
3 years ago#4
I like when my enemies knock me away from their team to safety when i have >100 HP or right before I decide to use flash.
0% Class
100% A**

User Info: Bee123187

Bee123187
3 years ago#5
2v1 and killing both people, straight up.
GC IGN: Bee123187

User Info: Walker_Real

Walker_Real
3 years ago#6
Invading their second rune and winning. Ultimately feeling of you just ruined some one else out there's life.

You don't know who, but their game has started the worst way possible... losing 2 runes, going way behind as a jungle, getting counter jungled all game.

User Info: TheSchref

TheSchref
3 years ago#7
Spending the entire game getting blamed by your team for their terrible decisions and plays. Then in post game chat when they decide to let the other team know how bad I was, the other team rips into them explaining how I was carrying them and how awfully they actually played.

Happens once in a while. So funny watching them trying to defend themselves then.

User Info: TheOneWhoPwnz

TheOneWhoPwnz
3 years ago#8
When I get thanked for my ganks

Best feeling NA
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: xSighx

xSighx
3 years ago#9
generally just outplaying someone, either by juking their killing blow with flash before landing a killing blow on them, baiting them into a trap, or pressuring them so hard in lane that when their jungler comes, you kill them and then get away because their jungler doesn't have the damage to finish you off.

User Info: 2Dhas_a_MIGRANE

2Dhas_a_MIGRANE
3 years ago#10
When someone besides the support starts warding.
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best feeling in game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived