So today was rough.

#1Brutal_FelixPosted 4/8/2013 11:38:56 PM
I just hit 30. I've been playing draft pick. I'd say 95% of all my games I've been jungle. I want to expand my horizons. I've been mid all day and it has not gone well. 3-7 to be exact. Is this normal? I want to go back to jungle cause I'm good at it but I also want to learn other champs/positions. Losing isnt fun tho and I have no confidence in mid atm.
---
Steam ID: Brutal_Felix
Intel Core i5 3570k 4.4Ghz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Ripjaws X Series 8 GB | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970
#2Silvanus350Posted 4/8/2013 11:41:47 PM
You are generally going to do (somewhat) poorly before you begin to improve. Consider that you are probably playing against people who specialize in mid lane, as you do in the jungle.

What champion are you playing? I find Annie extremely easy to learn - she has a very straightforward style.
---
You are now breathing manually.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ~ |||||||||||||||||||| ~ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#3Brutal_Felix(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 11:45:36 PM
I've been playing nunu mid. I love his ult. I haven't actually lost lane in any game. But I keep getting ganked hard. Idk why I'm not used to being on the other end of the gank before lol
---
Steam ID: Brutal_Felix
Intel Core i5 3570k 4.4Ghz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Ripjaws X Series 8 GB | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970
#4TheSchrefPosted 4/8/2013 11:53:02 PM
Brutal_Felix posted...
I've been playing nunu mid. I love his ult. I haven't actually lost lane in any game. But I keep getting ganked hard. Idk why I'm not used to being on the other end of the gank before lol

Don't be afraid to buy wards as mid. If you have some extra gold, pick one or two up. It saves lives.
#5xSighxPosted 4/8/2013 11:55:06 PM
if 95% of your experience is as a jungler it will take a lot of time before you're good in lane.

im STILL pretty bad in lane, and ive never mained jungle. i miss last hits, i always forget to take minion count into consideration when trading, and i cant always evaluate who will come ahead if i all-in.

just make sure you're buying wards and not overextending, especially on someone like nunu who doesn't have a 'true escape' (a speed boost won't do much if your flash is down and someone throws a skill shot right where you're running to)

the rest is practice and experience.