Quinn - Whats the general consensus on her POWER LEVEL?

#11shadyelfPosted 4/9/2013 9:31:06 AM
She's great in lane, it's just that in team fights her kits make you get in close. And her ult's movement speed bonus is eliminated so easily that it doesn't even serve as a good escape. Cooldown is way too high to use for non combat mobility (getting to lane or a teamfight). She doesn't even have poke
Give her more tankiness in bird form or give her more range (her E range was bigger in PBE, dunno why they nerfed it). And base stats should be changed as well.
---
?
#12mufficityPosted 4/9/2013 10:05:32 AM
Only good mid. Top sucks, adc, sucks.
---
>_>_<_<
mufficity your sig makes me disoriented and i felt the need to tell you this- CU8E
#13Lord SojiroPosted 4/9/2013 10:22:55 AM
She can take turrets ridiculous fast with her ultimate, that's about it.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#14DeanyzyPosted 4/9/2013 11:27:26 AM
She's pretty underpowered, She has a strong early game but unless she dominates the enemy ADC she won't be the presence other ADCs are late game. Her top game is pretty decent though, it's a lot more forgiving then the bot lane is.
#15BhelliumPosted 4/9/2013 11:51:53 AM
where is

"snowballs hard, makes all tops cry, is a good anti-ADC, but can be worthless when unfed or you don't W/Q properly?"
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#16DualSword31Posted 4/10/2013 10:36:25 AM
She's a good ADC.
#17Leram02Posted 4/10/2013 10:51:05 AM
I don't know why Riot's totally ignoring her. Mechanically she's my favorite champ in the game alongside Ahri. She's just so FUN to play, especially Vaulting off people's faces--particularly when it's an annoying jungle like Udyr or Voli and you just NOPE away. But her power just isn't worth playing unless you know your team can carry =_=

Huh? Vault probably gives a free kill to both of those junglers, bear stun + bear toss both make it fail and leave you in a really awful place. And because they also double as their chasing abilities thats the main time you WOULD want to vault. This is probably my biggest beef with her is that her non ult escape doesn't work against most champions.
#18MrDinkyPosted 4/10/2013 10:59:56 AM
Hadokenzero11 posted...
At her power level, I think even Hercule could beat her.

hercule? You mean Mr. Satan? Can you not use the horribly stupid english dub names that ruined an otherwise amazing series?
---
PSN:(MrDinky)____(o o)______|
MR.DINKY___.-ooO-(_)-Ooo-.__|
#19Chrikke666Posted 4/10/2013 11:40:21 AM
I'll keep saying it, her kit is pretty damn good on Twisted Treeline.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf