6 loses in a row. Plz read

#1happyscrub1Posted 4/9/2013 8:54:35 AM
Had an Elise that doesn't say anything in champ select. We assumed she was going top then. She calls mid after minions are in lane fighting each other. I had to F'n go top against olaf lvl 1 vs 3 with wrong god damn items and champion.

Sad thing is, olaf goes 2/0/1 and free farms. Elise is 0/0/0 mid and losing tower and CS. Then elise decides to go top at lvl 7 and kills olaf within the 1st 10 secs she's there. And then she kills him 4 more times fast.

WTF? People just troll for no god man reason. Free elo if see just went top in the 1st palce
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSIx7UwJjks
Enough picking on kids, back to 9-11
#2kourkourPosted 4/9/2013 8:55:26 AM
I had a 14 win streak duoing with a friend. Played nothing but Ryze and Anivia.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#3Sword_SlasherPosted 4/9/2013 8:55:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gv0yY.png
---
Posted from my N-Gage
#4Walker_RealPosted 4/9/2013 8:55:43 AM
So she was was 5-0 on Olaf and you're blaming her for your loss?
#5mgtonvac55Posted 4/9/2013 8:59:54 AM
Elise does well, gets blamed for the loss.

wat
---
New York Yankees 3-4
#6NicoGrimmPosted 4/9/2013 9:00:38 AM
So like why can't everyone that keeps complaing about solo que, or bad teams, or whatever, just add each other ingame, and do premades?
Wouldnt that kinda fix your problems?
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#7Zeeak4444Posted 4/9/2013 9:17:40 AM
Two Janna games lost with ghost/revive summoner spells..

Still complains about Elo hell.

Yup it's a happyscrub topic alright.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
#8omega bahumatPosted 4/9/2013 9:24:18 AM
mgtonvac55 posted...
Elise does well, gets blamed for the loss.

wat

Elise forced him into an unfavorable lane by not communicating and waiting until after minions were in lane to declare what she was doing.

She contributed pretty heavily to the loss from what we were given:

-Scrubby lost lane 0-3 to Olaf (he was 2-0-1) and lost out on creep farm
-Elise lost mid turret and creep farm
-Elise was able to 1v1 Olaf but chose not to from the start
-Scrubby and Elise were both down in farm leading to top, mid and likely jungle being ahead of their respective counterparts (the 5 kills likely only brought her near olaf's gold and not surpassing it)

I understand that nobody likes scrub, hell I don't either because he's usually full of crap, but this situation demands us to acknowledge that Elise heavily contributed to a loss here.

She put both of them in unfavorable lane situations and refused to communicate. Given that top and mid were lost they definitely lost the chance for a midgame battle for objectives and chances are the gold from dragons, turrets and assists heavily favored the jungler for the other team.
#9BeerzerkPosted 4/9/2013 9:35:12 AM
Why did Olaf go 2/0/1 on you?

Because it sounds that you were more hungry for kills than playing safe and farming. I had a lot of matches where I had to go to a lane where my character would of gotten hard countered, but I didn't die once during the early laning phase due to playing safe.
#10Zeeak4444Posted 4/9/2013 9:38:52 AM
@omega

Only issue is he went 1/11/2 with fiddlesticks while Elise went 7/3/x.

Im sorry but it is far more scrubs fault for raging in game by the looks then the Elise. Sure it's not the optimal lane but I win plenty of games when I have to 2v1 bot as an ADC or give a lane switch to someone who refuses to mid/top.

11 deaths has no excuse, it's trash play and complaining on top of that is a trashy attitude.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X