6 loses in a row. Plz read

#31TheSchrefPosted 4/9/2013 2:07:54 PM(edited)
happyscrub1 posted...
TheSchref posted...
LaqOfInterest posted...
I want to know why you went Spirit of the Spectral Wraith on lane Fiddlesticks. Seems like Elise wasn't the one trolling there.

This.

This is like... the 3rd time in 3 days I've seen Fiddle build Spirit of the Spectral Wraith. Even in the jungle, there are much better item choices.

Just stop.

I built that because I didn't give a flying @#$% about top lane, so I sold my ish and started to jungle.

And that must be u on my ignore list that keep spamming the thread.

What? Spamming what thread? This one? That was my first post in the topic.

Anyway, my first post still stands. Don't build Spirit of the Spectral Wraith on Fiddle, even if you decide to start jungling.
#32happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 2:28:10 PM
TheSchref posted...
<

What? Spamming what thread? This one? That was my first post in the topic..

LaqOfInterest
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSIx7UwJjks
Enough picking on kids, back to 9-11
#33Evil_Evil_Evil_Posted 4/9/2013 2:29:27 PM
tearscrub topic
#34JuliMizrahiPosted 4/9/2013 2:42:20 PM
Zeeak4444 posted...
11 deaths has no excuse, it's trash play and complaining on top of that is a trashy attitude.

SOMEONE has to die a lot. It's just the nature of the game that someone will end up dying a lot. It's happened to all of us, I assure you, and any who deny it are lying.

Playing like trash is a common reason, but it's not the only reason. It could also be lack of support from the team. I had a game where I went 6/1/0 in lanes, and ended up finishing 8/15/xx because the opponents decided to start targeting me, and regardless of pings, requests, etc, I was not getting any counter ganking from my team. the only reason I scored the 2 other kills I did is because I was able to burst enough damage against a single champ to kill them during the gank.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#35Cecil RagnarokPosted 4/9/2013 4:41:30 PM
JuliMizrahi posted...
Zeeak4444 posted...
11 deaths has no excuse, it's trash play and complaining on top of that is a trashy attitude.

SOMEONE has to die a lot. It's just the nature of the game that someone will end up dying a lot. It's happened to all of us, I assure you, and any who deny it are lying.

Playing like trash is a common reason, but it's not the only reason. It could also be lack of support from the team. I had a game where I went 6/1/0 in lanes, and ended up finishing 8/15/xx because the opponents decided to start targeting me, and regardless of pings, requests, etc, I was not getting any counter ganking from my team. the only reason I scored the 2 other kills I did is because I was able to burst enough damage against a single champ to kill them during the gank.

lol
---
RaptorLC: So instead you made a sucky suicide that you're lucky was deleted quickly, so only a few LUEsers are actively mocking you for how bad it was.
#36LaqOfInterestPosted 4/9/2013 5:00:38 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
TheSchref posted...
<

LaqOfInterest

Whahuh?

That's not me. I'm not the only person who dislikes you, you know.
---
R.I.P. Obstaculos 2/20/2013
http://i.imgur.com/4BX09Sm.png
#37TheSchrefPosted 4/9/2013 5:02:28 PM
LaqOfInterest posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
TheSchref posted...
<

LaqOfInterest

Whahuh?

That's not me. I'm not the only person who dislikes you, you know.

I don't have a problem with happyscrub. He just likes to whine a lot.