League of Legends: The Devolution of the human species

#1saint35Posted 4/9/2013 9:49:30 AM(edited)
A game where a 20 year old can devolve into a 5 year old. Why? Because they lost a match. A teammate of theirs did bad and unfortunately cost the game. Guess what? It's the worst thing in the world. You could have burned their entire house down and it would be less bad then losing a match of league. Needless to say, I had a game that just broke the straw on the camel's back. Played mid and did terrible. My teammates proceeded to throw a temper tantrum. Why? Since we ended up losing a match in a video game. All of my team raged at me and said to report me and that I am a horrible person and for me to die of cancer etc. After this game, I was literally embarrassed. Embarrassed that I was playing this game alongside teammates who act like five year olds throwing a temper tantrum because their teammate had a bad game and cost them the game. If someone who didn't play video games saw one of these people talking they would literally laugh to death. It's pathetic how angry some people get over losing a game. That and it's also sad how nobody apparently has the ability to empathize with teammates and understand that it's okay to lose a match and sometimes you have a bad game. If you're like these teammates that I had this game you are a joke. YOU are a huge part of why the video game stigma exists. I play video games a lot and it literally is embarrassing when I see someone act like this over a game. In conclusion, this game is just not worth playing without a pre made team. Solo que is just not worth it. League is a very fun game at it's core ruined by 20 year olds who throw 5 year old temper tantrums when a teammate of theirs does bad.
---
Why modern education is failing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM6c-HY8dck
#2NicoGrimmPosted 4/9/2013 9:38:55 AM
Paragraphs help.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#3ThyCorndogPosted 4/9/2013 9:39:07 AM
I agree
this game has a terrible community and too many players take the game way too seriously

I have a friend who constantly b****** or turns emo whenever things start going downhill
it's like, okay Eeyore, we get it
---
Hey what's going on in this thread http://i.imgur.com/9VkxI.gif
My friend's YouTubes. She's got LP's and stuff. http://www.youtube.com/user/ratbirdchampion
#4LChaos2Posted 4/9/2013 9:42:03 AM
Internet: The Devolution of the human species
---
YGOPro - DevPro server: http://devpro.org/
http://www.youtube.com/LChaos2
#5a5ny5Posted 4/9/2013 9:43:47 AM
i bet tc was one of the fat kids in highschool that never played on any sports teams, or even participated in gym class games
#6TheSchrefPosted 4/9/2013 9:44:51 AM
It also seems to make people really, really dumb.

I played support Lulu a few days ago and I ended up getting 3 kills. All 3 of my kills came during fights in bot lane AFTER my ADC died. At the end of the game my ADC says, "GG. Horrible support KS me all game."

YOU WEREN'T EVEN ALIVE!
#7NicoGrimmPosted 4/9/2013 9:49:59 AM

I played support Lulu a few days ago and I ended up getting 3 kills. All 3 of my kills came during fights in bot lane AFTER my ADC died. At the end of the game my ADC says, "GG. Horrible support KS me all game."

YOU WEREN'T EVEN ALIVE!

I've noticd that a lot with ADCs.
it's mindblowing how little attention some of them pay to the actual game.
One time, one yelled at me for CSing after he died. ;|
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#8HyperShadow4321Posted 4/9/2013 11:07:08 AM
Internet: The Devolution of Paragraphs.

Anyways, yeah you're right TC. There are some terribly sore losers in the LoL community, but I get the impression that you took a little too much offense to your teammates aggression towards you. Berating your teammates doesn't make them do any better though, so even if they report you after having a terrible game, nothing will happen as long as you don't give into their complaining. I've had so many games where I did terrible and some guy started calling in /allchat to report me. I would just take it in stride and say "Yeah guys, report me for having a terrible game. Sorry." and no one would pay the guy any mind.

Hell, often times the ENEMY team is more friendly towards you post-game than your own team.

Unfortunately everyone is bound to get berated from time to time in solo Q. That is one of the main reasons that I almost exclusively play LoL with 3-4 other friends at a time. No one is raging at someone else on their team the entire game and we can plan our team and work together.
#9MaurithPosted 4/9/2013 11:09:14 AM
NicoGrimm posted...

YOU WEREN'T EVEN ALIVE!

I've noticd that a lot with ADCs.
it's mindblowing how little attention some of them pay to the actual game.
One time, one yelled at me for CSing after he died. ;|

How DARE you not let the minions take that gold?! That caster could've had a BF Sword by now!
---
LoL: Rumble, Syndra, Fizz, Janna, Ezreal, Rengar, Kog'Maw, Lee Sin, Vi, Quinn, Twitch, Volibear
#10EltoniaXPosted 4/9/2013 11:10:16 AM
Devolution doesn't exist, it's just less ideal evolution.
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!