Will they ever change Anivia's attack animation?

#11kourkourPosted 4/9/2013 11:08:44 AM
Some high elo anivia players run some ad runes in order to improve her last hitting, you could try that.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#12Rookie_JetPosted 4/9/2013 11:11:02 AM
It's pretty frustrating. I always cancel the animation on accident before the actual projectile leaves causing me to miss out on cs/harass :_( I don't play her too often though. I play Tristana and Teemo a lot so switching from them to Anivia is a HUGE adjustment in terms of AA animations.
#13Karmic Dragon2003(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 11:18:13 AM
ERLiNo posted...
Im reporting all comments karmics posts for trolling but it seems to fail I've been doing it since the Sc2 days he obviously trolls in every post why doesnt it work?
Is he friends with gamefaqs mods so they let him run free?

This surprises me greatly, I didn't expect to have such an impact on you.

If what you're saying is true, your marked message accuracy is probably so low now that it's like you're not marking anything.
---
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 164 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.
#14SorrySleepingPosted 4/9/2013 11:38:58 AM
Im reporting all comments karmics posts for trolling but it seems to fail I've been doing it since the Sc2 days he obviously trolls in every post why doesnt it work?

It may be obvious trolling for us, but not to a mod that doesn't know about the game. Plus your reporting privileges may have been ignored if GameFAQs has that power/the mods hate you now.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#15omega bahumatPosted 4/9/2013 12:01:42 PM
ERLiNo posted...

You report too often and are likely ignored.
#16omega bahumatPosted 4/9/2013 12:02:52 PM
Edgemaster70000 posted...
ERLiNo posted...

It's basically impossible to be banned from this site.

Also, trolling is only moddable if it's intentional flamebait or something like that. General stupidity is not moddable.

Untrue.

I've gotten the same person banned over 10 times in the past 4 years (nobody on this board).
I've also gotten over 65 other people banned throughout the years by marking their posts. Most of these people are just toxic jerks.
#17Karmic Dragon2003(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 1:51:00 PM
Zyra's AA animation is strong as hell.

And she has a kit that's almost as strong as Anivia's and is virtually as useful in teamfights and moreso at poking.
---
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 164 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.