Xcallion's support tier list (solo queue)

#31gallantknightPosted 4/10/2013 1:57:56 AM
a TAPS shaco carried me the other day, I'd never experienced before. One of the most enjoyable matches I've had in ages
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#32HostileFirePosted 4/10/2013 2:33:50 AM
Leona in solo queue can go terribly. She goes in too hard.
---
http://tf2b.com/?id=hostilefire | Steam ID: HostileFire
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/HostileFire/stats/188642465/ps3/
#33Dragonfable101Posted 4/10/2013 4:07:28 AM
I actually agree with a large number of your picks, but somehow I get this feeling you're trolling a bit .-.
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#34PhoenixNinePosted 4/10/2013 4:28:34 AM
The tier 2 guys should be rated higher, with the possible exception of Alistar, whose nerfs hit him far too hard.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#35Doc_MPosted 4/10/2013 4:46:48 AM
Does Wool even play anymore? I play AP Shaco from time to time and all I ever hear is that I'm copying him.
---
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease"
-Anonymous
#36Doc_HellraiserPosted 4/10/2013 6:37:25 AM
MhkaMAth posted...
Nami should be lower, Soraka should be higher.

Healgoat is borderline useless in solo queue. All she does is ensure your adc doesn't feed too much, but she'll never get him fed with or without ganks, unless they dive him and you double heal him. That and she can't peel the bruiser menace off him. Her utility is really crappy, it's just heals, some shred and a silence. Oh you can get free mana, yes I'm sure that will win a teamfight. If you want to carry in solo QQ soraka is not what you pick.

Nami ensures your adc gets kills during ganks with her Q and E, she also can play very aggressively with champs like draven, cait or ez. She can babysit if it's a tough lane and stop enemy all-in if your adc f*** up eventually healing him back so you get ahead despite him having a near death experience. The utility she provides with her passive and regular skills is tremendous and on top of that she has her ult which is extremely disruptive and wins teamfights. Only problem is she has 2 slow skill shots so she's not easy mode and mana issues. But in the right hands she's more ridiculous than lulu and can heal up your fail adc if needed.
---
Still waiting for: Half-life 2: episode 3, Wasteland 2.
#37ISF_Lmaokai_TMHPosted 4/10/2013 7:37:01 AM
what unholy f*** of a lifeform is a nasus teemo
---
IGN: Wolf Beil / Nemichthyidae
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lmaokai
#38XcaIIion(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 11:13:34 PM
Dragonfable101 posted...
I actually agree with a large number of your picks, but somehow I get this feeling you're trolling a bit .-.

how am i trolling?
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#39cookie_kidPosted 4/15/2013 12:32:03 PM
CloudandYuffie posted...
So you have Taric as tier one. But Soraka is tier three
But Soraka can hard counter Taric depending on how good the Soraka is.

What? How in the world is Soraka a hard counter to Taric? If anything, Taric is the hard counter to Soraka. What's she gonna do to stop Taric from simply walking up to the ADC and stunning him? Silence and star call him to death? lol Taric can simply shrug that off and stun his intended target and allow his adc to finish him off while Soraka watches helplessly
---
The best kind of pain is the painless kind
#40RihawfPosted 4/15/2013 12:58:38 PM
cookie_kid posted...
CloudandYuffie posted...
So you have Taric as tier one. But Soraka is tier three
But Soraka can hard counter Taric depending on how good the Soraka is.

What? How in the world is Soraka a hard counter to Taric? If anything, Taric is the hard counter to Soraka. What's she gonna do to stop Taric from simply walking up to the ADC and stunning him? Silence and star call him to death? lol Taric can simply shrug that off and stun his intended target and allow his adc to finish him off while Soraka watches helplessly

Heal burst + armor buff greater than armor debuff (if I'm not mistaken)
also infuse taric before initiation in carry
starcall only for carries with magical damage
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma38ckzqju1qd00mn.gif