Patch 3.5 notes

#81_HeXPosted 4/10/2013 12:16:19 AM
Guardian of Hyrule posted...
Did Morgana really need buffed? She's already super-heavily used and I hadn't seen ANY real reason to buff her...

I hope this is a joke of some kind.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#82TomorrowDogPosted 4/10/2013 12:55:25 AM
ralalooloo11 posted...
TomorrowDog posted...
its strongest pro - great early ganking
volibear isnt really much of a threat in lategame so that tiny 5% buff for Q at the end isn't doing ****. great job treya...i mean riot for terrible job at volibear balancing

You get that their intention was to nerf him, right.

You get that his intention was to say Riot is going overboard with volibear right?

Well, no. I read and broke down the post instead of having to blindly assume a post about Volibear nerfs follows the usual theme because I lack reading comprehension skills.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#83SpoonyMangosPosted 4/10/2013 1:07:45 AM
I don't understand why people are saying much about the Akali nerf... It is barely a nerf at all. The time added to her ult cd barely does anything as she gets all the stacks she needs from fights with assists and kills. The slight damage reduction on her q will be completely nullified later game by the increase in damage scaling. Honestly I hope people see this as a reason not to play her because she is my main and I am sick of seeing her in every game, but its certainly not a substantial buff -_-. Same thing with lux.
#84princemarth23Posted 4/10/2013 1:56:48 AM
Kuox posted...
Akali is barely a nerf at all. Late game she's basically the same. Wish they nerfed that op b**** more.

That's the point; they just wanted to hit her early game so she won't be as snowbally.
#85KinzuPosted 4/10/2013 3:54:32 AM
SpoonyMangos posted...
I don't understand why people are saying much about the Akali nerf... It is barely a nerf at all. The time added to her ult cd barely does anything as she gets all the stacks she needs from fights with assists and kills. The slight damage reduction on her q will be completely nullified later game by the increase in damage scaling. Honestly I hope people see this as a reason not to play her because she is my main and I am sick of seeing her in every game, but its certainly not a substantial buff -_-. Same thing with lux.

It's a nerf and it will hurt Akali
She will be just as strong if not stronger late game, but her early and mid game took a big hit with the damage reduction on her Q and the longer Ult cool down. It will just make it harder to snowball with her early.
#86CrumpledPaperPosted 4/10/2013 4:06:33 AM
Akali is barely a nerf at all. Late game she's basically the same. Wish they nerfed that op b**** more.

They just needed to give her a slap on the wrist to satisfy all the whiners for a bit

Pink wards and cc aren't that expensive you know :^)
---
Eh
#87Fenrir the WolfPosted 4/10/2013 4:06:52 AM
Kinzu posted...
Goodbye Lux
Hello Morgana

The yin yang sisters once again reverse roles. Lux gets nerfed and will probably see very little play now. Morg gets buffed and soon everyone will once again realize just how awesome she was several months ago.

Funny thing is I don't remember them ever nerfing Morg. It's just once S3 started everyone stopped playing her for more burst heavy AP Mids, and then of course the AD Caster Mid thing started. All these buffs will do is get people playing her again and cause Riot to nerf her in a month or two or at least undo some of these changes. Morg is to good in team fights if played well and can be a real lane bully as well. Now she gets to do it with a cheaper binding and shackles.

And then everyone will say "Morg does everything Lux does, but better" and will deny having ever said the opposite during Lux's FotM

Though in all honesty I don't see the changes driving people away from Lux that much. Morg coming back into play could be annoying though. lol
---
And then John was a zombie.
#88Rising ChaosPosted 4/10/2013 4:41:25 AM(edited)
I certainly never said anything of the sort. Instead I wondered why the hell everyone stopped playing Morgana all of a sudden when she's one of the safest traditional casters against the onslaught of AD casters mid that League of Cleavers started. ;[ Of course, I main Morgana so I may be biased.

Lux isn't taking a big hit, most importantly her ult is still a 30s cooldown (with max CDR) so she can still waveclear with it against tower sieges. Still, it's more than anything Morgana took which caused her to go from solo queue must-ban to "who?" status. The last balance change Morgana has seen was the Zyra patch more than six months ago...
---
"Pokey and the man."
#89WhatsmynamedoodPosted 4/10/2013 5:19:15 AM
Urgot is the new hardcarry.
Dat physical muramana damage.
---
R.I.P. Billy Mays 1958-2009
#90DeanyzyPosted 4/10/2013 6:21:02 AM
And so begins the unneeded slew of Karma buffs that will eventually make her OP...