List champions whose best move is NOT their ult

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. List champions whose best move is NOT their ult

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
3 years ago#1
Blitzcrank
Nasus
Caitlyn
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: FrozenThreat

FrozenThreat
3 years ago#2
Rammus
GT Frozen Threat
Forgive me, at times my itouch gets my right words wrong.

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
3 years ago#3
Jayce
Maokai
Shaco
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png

User Info: SumSmartDoood

SumSmartDoood
3 years ago#4
Maybe Graves with smokescreen.

User Info: Hopz_7

Hopz_7
3 years ago#5
Fiddlesticks
I'm drinkin a beer, I'm smokin a swisher
I barely can steer, Cause i'm full of this liquor - E40

User Info: Thalandor46

Thalandor46
3 years ago#6
Corki
Gangplank
Heimer
Master Yi
AP Nidalee
"as i fight, she watch me. so i pray, never to forget...that being Meguca was suffering!" -Hameru

User Info: funkedelike

funkedelike
3 years ago#7
karma
lel
PSN: boozinator23
Steam/LoL/Minecraft: Funkedelike

User Info: mantana888

mantana888
3 years ago#8
Udyr
Graves
Irelia
Kogmaw
Pantheon
Singed
Teemo
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.

User Info: QuantumMechonis

QuantumMechonis
3 years ago#9
Janna

Well that depends on how you define "best" move, since her tornado is insanely good when charged up, whereas it's easy to screw over your team with a mis-timed ult.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

User Info: centurion911

centurion911
3 years ago#10
Heimer
Irelia
AP Nid
Ryze
AP Sion
Taric
Veigar
Voli?
Alistar?
Draven?
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. List champions whose best move is NOT their ult

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived