Sudden Nasus love?

#1HeReturnsAgainPosted 4/9/2013 4:44:33 PM
Lately, I've been seeing a lot of Nasus in my games.

A few months ago, very few people used him, the general argument being that he gets kited easily and takes a bit of farming to really get his Q to really powerful levels.

To the best of my knowledge, his changes over the last few patches don't seem very significant; at the very least, he still gets kited rather easily.

What's the sudden love for Nasus?

Hmm... Maybe it's the voice.

Yeah, probably the voice.
#2FlareZeroPosted 4/9/2013 4:45:07 PM
Cause pros take him to the jungle and Wither is OP.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#3DrakethecakePosted 4/9/2013 4:47:16 PM
the buffed his ability to farm up his q in the jungle. this made the pros pick him up and league is a copycat game
---
Curse or Die
#4centurion911Posted 4/9/2013 4:47:38 PM
Pros have been using him.

Last month has been Nasus central
---
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#5aHappySackaPosted 4/9/2013 4:49:10 PM
FotM since pros are using him.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
#6zeppelin312Posted 4/9/2013 4:51:01 PM
several small buffs, some mana and range stuff, the amount changes on big monsters, and s3 changes made him a pretty good jungler

hard not to like the guy that has aoe and single target clearing tools, a health buff and free % magic aoe damage on ult, an aoe armor shred tool, and an exhaust on steroids with a 6 sec cd(max cdr anyways).

oh and lifesteal was nerfed while his passive didn't change, which was sort of cool, albeit not the deciding factor.
#7LazyKennyPosted 4/9/2013 5:11:43 PM
Nasus received quite a lot of small buffs over time and pros finally realized that CDR was overpowered on Nasus because of his W.

What I wasn't expecting was for him to receive a role change from solo top to jungler.