Does Pantheon counter Nasus?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does Pantheon counter Nasus?

User Info: Dr_Wi1y

Dr_Wi1y
3 years ago#1
I blind picked Nasus, and started Doran's shield when I saw the Pantheon matchup. He had 143 CS while I had 111 desperately trying to farm under my tower. I went 2-0-7 and he went 0-7-0 while creating a big stink afterwards about how Nasus became another Singed and how his harrass did 'absolutely nothing' when I thought it did and forced me to stack early armor.

I didn't get an early lvl 2 gank but got some help later. If he had 30 more CS than me, didn't he win?
][<(/\)>][
Seattle Supersonics: We will not forget http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9Dp20ydm1E

User Info: mantana888

mantana888
3 years ago#2
Pantheon should beat you until around level 10 I think. But after Nasus gets some farm, he can steamroll Pant.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
3 years ago#3
Yeah, you guys actually lost that game. Not everyone knows that LoL is a points-based mob slaying competition. Teamfights, champion kills and destroying bases doesn't matter to how many midgets you slaughter.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: Dr_Wi1y

Dr_Wi1y
3 years ago#4
Hmm ok, early counter but Nasus can catch up. I'll keep that in mind, thanks.
][<(/\)>][
Seattle Supersonics: We will not forget http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9Dp20ydm1E

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
3 years ago#5
Patheon only counters Nasus if you're dumb enough to use Q while his shield is up instead of popping the shield, resetting AA with Q, then chunking him.
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does Pantheon counter Nasus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived