I was support. ADC was a dick so I switched lanes

#1peetotPosted 4/9/2013 6:16:33 PM
This was ranked.

He kept pushing lane so I said "Varus can you stop pushing so I can harrass and jungler can gank". He didn't listen. "Varus stop pushing please." "Varus dont push, only last hit."

He kept pushing and this was really pissing me off. "Varus stop f***ing pushing."

"F*** you"

I told him I wasn't going to support a jackass so I went top and got our GP fed. Varus kept calling me troll, that I wanted him to stop pushing to I could take his minions (I had like 9 CS at the time) and that I was intentionally making us lose (By getting top fed... of course).

Varus went 1-11-4. I hope he f***ing gets banned.
#2peetot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 6:16:47 PM
Can I say dick in topic titles
#3FightingBoarPosted 4/9/2013 6:18:40 PM
you should have trained him
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65921826
#4DarksteelPosted 4/9/2013 6:19:06 PM
I do this a lot when the adc is verbally abusive but you kinda sound like you egged him on here, even if he was bad.
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#5Rookie_JetPosted 4/9/2013 6:26:19 PM
Report and move on :-/
#6xRustySpoonPosted 4/9/2013 6:27:42 PM
Constant pushing has its own benefits though.
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#7peetot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 6:30:27 PM
xRustySpoon posted...

Sure it does. Like, their ADC gets 10 less CS than ours at the cost of us being EXTREMELY vulnerable to a gank. At the same time, I sit there grabbing my dick, not getting assists so I'm poor as s*** sitting in this bush watching our ADC miss his last hits
#8xRustySpoonPosted 4/9/2013 6:40:39 PM
xRustySpoon posted...

Sure it does. Like, their ADC gets 10 less CS than ours at the cost of us being EXTREMELY vulnerable to a gank. At the same time, I sit there grabbing my dick, not getting assists so I'm poor as s*** sitting in this bush watching our ADC miss his last hits

You wouldn't be that much more vulnerable, especially if you're doing that support thing with wards and stuff.
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#9Dark Shooting StarPosted 4/9/2013 6:44:15 PM
ADC mains should know how to play support. There are benefits to pushing the lane, like when your support has to stay behind tower because your ADC would rather last hit than give you room to get into the bush without getting killed

Sad that most ADC players are selfish and only care about their own CS
---
PSN: WhisperingWind_ // Playing 3rd Strike OE
http://www.youtube.com/user/GodAmongTheWinds <-- Subscribe =)
#10Fenrir the WolfPosted 4/9/2013 6:46:15 PM
Yeah, lane freezing is overrated a lot of the time. If you can safely push and harass under their tower, life is annoying for them. Sure, you'll probably draw the jungler's attention, but if your warded right it doesn't matter and you can make him waste his time.

That and when you're pushed you can get lane ganks which are the best ganks.
---
And then John was a zombie.