How can I improve my CS?

#1Iceman222Posted 4/9/2013 6:48:55 PM
I'm currently in my series for Gold 1 and the weakest part of my game is easily my CS. If I play well in lane then I can beat the enemy in cs but even then my cs would barely qualify as good, and when I'm behind or even in lane then my CS is probably at least 20 behind. I already know about the patterns of when to hit the creeps on tower but even with that my CS always seems like it could be much better? What are some good ways to improve it?
---
rip moke
#2FlameLord23Posted 4/9/2013 6:49:22 PM
How are you in gold if you still have problems with CS?
---
Annie TDC Hastur Shut up jesus.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#3infinitexxPosted 4/9/2013 6:50:00 PM
Start a custom game, do nothing but practice last hitting.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#4Iceman222(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 6:51:03 PM
FlameLord23 posted...

Well most of the time I just manage to outplay my lane/gank other lanes, but it seems like other people in gold have this problem too since most of the time I see barely average cs like mine
---
rip moke
#5xSighxPosted 4/9/2013 6:51:56 PM
Are you clinging to that "I need 200 cs at 20 minutes" thing? Putting yourself down because you don't reach it? Hate to break it to you, but if you watch pro streams, a lot of the times they will only have 119 CS at 17 minutes, or 230 CS at 32 minutes. In the LCS, a lot of the time the ADCs will be the only ones hitting that 'perfect cs' mark.

But I mean if you have 18 CS by the time you're level 6 then yes that is bad and you should do some customs to work on timing your autos.
#6Iceman222(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 6:51:59 PM
infinitexx posted...
Start a custom game, do nothing but practice last hitting.

Yeah this was my best guess on how to practice too so I'll try it
---
rip moke
#7Iceman222(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 6:54:30 PM
xSighx posted...
Are you clinging to that "I need 200 cs at 20 minutes" thing? Putting yourself down because you don't reach it? Hate to break it to you, but if you watch pro streams, a lot of the times they will only have 119 CS at 17 minutes, or 230 CS at 32 minutes. In the LCS, a lot of the time the ADCs will be the only ones hitting that 'perfect cs' mark.

But I mean if you have 18 CS by the time you're level 6 then yes that is bad and you should do some customs to work on timing your autos.

No my last game was what made me realize i need to work on CS I only had 123 on EZ after a 26 minute match and one draven match I barely hit 250 in a 50+ minute match

so yea Ill be trying timing in customs since thats what everyone is recommending
---
rip moke
#8deadlyaces777Posted 4/9/2013 6:57:21 PM
Iceman222 posted...
xSighx posted...

No my last game was what made me realize i need to work on CS I only had 123 on EZ after a 26 minute match and one draven match I barely hit 250 in a 50+ minute match

so yea Ill be trying timing in customs since thats what everyone is recommending

There comes a time in which farming champions takes a priority over farming minions.
#9slaynmanPosted 4/9/2013 7:23:03 PM
Play Morde, it solved my problem.
---
So you want to learn Hakan do ya? http://descrubify.forumotion.net/t543-so-you-want-to-learn-hakan
Doing guard positions on TheReal_Seal since late 2010
#10_Gamer_Of_Time_Posted 4/9/2013 7:27:30 PM
FlameLord23 posted...

What Ranking are you? People who can see the problems in what they do and see their own flaws easily can improve a lot easier and more efficiently than people who cannot. People with the ability to improve themselves will naturally get to a higher ranking.
---
"What an idiot." - L This sig dedicated to: ShinyGible7
Pokemon White FC = 5414 9914 0481 (Time)